• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by hammerofdawn13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

wooden keyblade

Does anyone know what the deal is with the wooden keyblade Ven has in the trailer?
  2. H

english voices of bbs characters, aqua for sure

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days & Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep in the link if u listen to the background noise, u can hear conversations between aqua and terra and mx i think. Aqua says something like "are you mad that i took yours friend away" and thats wat made me listen...
  3. H

Kingdom Hearts II NTSC/UC CB/GS Codes-Play as Limit Form in US KH2

so i can get limit form for the us kh2?
  4. H

Aqua = Xion

i think that because Xion was born in CO, she became linked to it somehow, through the room of awakening. this would explain how she got the memories, which were syphoned by the castle adn transfered to her maybe without her knowing. Xemnas could have forced namine to do this.
  5. H

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop most like with that date set and Square's normal crap id assume december 09 by the earliest
  6. H

Castle Oblivion in 358/2

i still think she was created there some how or in the room of sleep
  7. H

Yen Sid's Tower/Sunset Horizon Theory

actually i think it makes alot of sense, since when u take the magic purple train u like warp
  8. H

Days release is weeks away and we're still lacking lots of stuff which means...

theres no way its going to release in feb because we dont have nearly as much information, on voice actors, price, and other stuff. im not nescesarily saying that they will release spoilers but like administrative stuff kind of
  9. H

hidden parts of End Of The World

I replayed kh1 on expert or what ever the hard mode is, but when i went through the part after the chernabog thing where u get superglide i noticed that you go through rooms of rubble and remnants of the world. After looking at these i noticed that it looks alot like either the cinderella's...
  10. H

it seems odd....

when riku puts on the blind fold he turns to normal riku and when he takes it off ansems form takes over
  11. H

Playable characters in 358/2 Days

maybe they will do a reverse rebirth deal like CoM where you can play as xion from her perspective
  12. H

Ven Poh?

wat i said is that in the sunset horizon clip MX tell's either Ven or DS to use his power to defeat the darkness, i was commenting on ur think where u said aqua is light ven, is twilight and, terra is dark i was stating what i thought and proving it
  13. H

Ven Poh?

i think aqua is twilight and Ven is light proof "use ur power to defeat the darkness"
Back