• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Haku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

It looks like both of you'll works are overshadowed by constant school work, I know how that feels unfortunately.
  2. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

No rush on the filler chapter CM, I'm sure we'll can wait to see how it turns out.
  3. Haku

Fanfiction ► KH: After Dawn

You sure don't hold anything back with suspense sequences that's for sure. Also considering this as "short" is a major understatement compared to others here.
  4. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Yeah same here with the filler it was totally legible that I could perfectly understand what was going on. You mustn't over exert yourself D=.
  5. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

I really need to check in here more often since I've been missing crucial details to the overall story. But since I just got somewhat caught up, great things happening in the midst.
  6. Haku

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

Haven't been here and awhile so as such I've missed quite a bit, but wow didn't quite expect what has turned out lately that's for sure.
  7. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Really? It kept me in much suspense from beginning to end so you did a really good job, also the ending to the update was hilarious I thought just the "Kissing" part was what cracked me up but it was sweet though.
  8. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

I absolutely ~<33 them, I was quite freaked out in some parts though. But I must agree with Lectori about the updates' fighting sequences very entertaining.
  9. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

My extreme apologies for missing out on A LOT from what has happened so far been mostly busy. So it appears that a joined idea stories have begun to unfold keep up the great work Silent/Coldman xD.
  10. Haku

Whew I just got caught up with everything that's going on and lovely as always CS, also you can just switch to the Ultimate skin since it doesn't appear on it.
  11. Haku

Ah the old Little Mermaid sequences really bring back a lot of memories, good work.
  12. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Constant sugar rushes are hazardous to your health Cef xD. But I mainly just stated that it would be great if the grim reaper had some sort of twins going along with this whole spooky theme which I think might be on the way.
  13. Haku

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

Yeah it has been a while but PoKH is more than likely super busy at the moment, since she hasn't been active in quite sometime.
  14. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

o_O several changes of clothes if I was in that case. I kinda forgot all about that Halloween chapter until just now when you brought it up but yeah that pretty much had all of my thoughts come back into mind. I hope not Silent that would be dreadful D=.
  15. Haku

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

XD you know me so well that was what I was going for super scary that was. Looks for things to come =D.
Back