• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hairy_Spaz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Sora is really cruel!

In Kingdom hearts 2 sora wants to kill order 13, but order 13 only want to be whole again.... Is that so wrong? they only give him heartless to kill for fun and in return they get the hearts so they can be normal again... they dont really harm anyone! ohh well what do you all think? i really...
  2. H

kh2 glich cheat... never ending drive!!

i dont know if someone has posted it before but if ya go into drive form and leave the area still in drive mode u will have full drive bar so u can really have endless fun!!!!!! i did it in cribo town just after u go in tree and into the town and back!! back and forth, heartless die!
  3. H

Right Plz Help!!! *SPOILER*

ok... ill try him ta!!!
  4. H

fine im sry put its a noghtmare talking on this site seriously....sry jaxvex
  5. H

just plz tell me the songs name!!!!!! ive created 5 posts on this and everyone goes of topic!! just plz tell me the damn song!!
  6. H

Re: Right Plz Help!!! watch the vid and tell me the song if u know it (its thats simple!!!!!)
  7. H

lastime no one was helpfull.... so ill try again what is the song to this vid plz i really need this song and also many people on this site want to know... so plz help if ya know!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1SNBj9RBsY ive posted the last version of it on the net plz help!!!!!
  8. H

question on vid!!!

if uve seen the vid before they changed the music does anyone no what the songs called and by who plz.....!!! http://kh-media.net/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=122 The link to the trailer.... plz help
  9. H

Who likes sanctuary.....

im just dissapointed that its her just her singing over passion... why not a new diffrent song....U CAN EVER HEAR THE JAP!!!!
  10. H

Who likes sanctuary.....

ive just seen the trailer for sactuary and i sesiously hope thats not the song we have..... i really prefare passion so much better.... :eek: *hairy spaz cry's in corner after hearing the BALLS UP! called sanctuary* who actualy likes it!!!! :confused:
  11. H

Your Favorite KH / KH2 Quotes

my quote is "he looks just like you"
  12. H

kh2 intro now out!!! spoilers

Re: kh2 intro now out!!! same here all i wanted was to see the intro and a few little hints to wats in the new kh or it would be spoilt T_T and ive waited to long for it to be spoiled... now i shall not return to this website until however long it take to get the game.... why cant it be...
  13. H

Re: kh2 intro now out!!! i NO grrrrrrr i want a UK relese NOW!!!!! i really shouldnt have watched it.... ^ like ur chaos picture DUDE!!!!!!
  14. H

Re: kh2 intro now out!!! i have seen it 30 times now im im not tired of it one bit...... marluxa looks awsome tho dudes!!!!.... oh and Riku in dark form!!!
  15. H

Re: kh2 intro now out!!! im telling all you guys and lesbians will have dreams for the next month abou kairi ..... (hahahhahaha... dirty thoughts!) :D
Back