• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Haeralis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well, they got tired of all the flame wars going on, so that's why they went off. one mod actually quit, because he was getting fed up with all the flaming. i am probably one of the reasons. because, i was new to the site and i didn't know what i was doing. there was one thread awhile ago that was created because the user was upset that i was banned.
    yeah, it's just like talking to people in real life. but, you have to not let yourself get caught up in the drama. Besides, a couple of the users on there posted a lot of inappropriate stuff. The mods were never around, only one of them came back to clean up the site and delete a lot of the spam.
    yeah. the user that started the argument has been banned a couple of times, I think. He's a longer user on there than I am. But, I've seen far worst people on there than him. But, you are right arguing with other users is just a waist of time. I have more important things to do than waist my time on this earth with someone like that. But, sometimes I get infuriated by his comments. Sometimes, it's hard to ignore him. He's always back-seat moderatting.
    yeah, never know. You just have to read the rules carefully and not get into arguments with anyone. Besides, I was banned, because I stood up for a friend. He was getting harrassed by another user. But, I am not going to go into any deeper details than that.
    I'm glad to see that your back. I've been banned to, but it wasn't on this forum. It was another and it has been months since it happened.
    so far, so good. i haven't updatted it yet. so, i noticed that you got banned. Why was that? Am I breaking the rules for asking?
    Oh no don't worry about it. I had just simply thought you had started that club then forgotten about it. I didn't think I was being deliberately ignored.
    This was my response in your thread but i thought you might not check back there because people were being dips. This is a simple solution to your question. hope it helps
    Yeah man I loved melee falco, brawl falco is pretty crappy though. I used to play melee religiously back in the day. Just can't get into brawl, melee is the far superior game. Oh and thanks for the admittance to the club.
    T
    YAY! And thats how you do it! :D

Now that thats settled, whats up? :p
    T
    You did it again! D:
    when you want to reply, go to my profile and write there. Its better that way because I will be informed when you sent me a message, and we can view the conversation and reply faster
    T
    Hello there! Thanks for the friend request! :D

And just a heads up, reply on the other persons page, not your own! D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back