• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HADOUKEN!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

[music] Nirvana +[Come As You Are]+

"The Legacy of Kurt Cobain is that of a Legend" no one can deny his impact on the 90's movement. he was leader of an entire generation; generation x no one can deny his greatness; even if they don't like him. nevertheless; he lives on by his fans and his music. :] agreed? "Cobain is now...
  2. H

[Music] MIA

"British vocalist, record producer, songwriter/composer and visual artist. She is a Tamilian of Sri Lankan descent. Best known by her stage name, M.I.A., her work in music often features a range of elements of genres." -Wikipedia. Paper Planes is one of the best songs i've heard in a while...
  3. H

Would you rather...

be happy & poor or an unhappy billionaire. and nothing could change. [you have to stay poor but your life is perfect ] or [you have to stay unhappy but perpetually wealthy :3] :] I personally, would take the poor & happy way :x Just shows your priorities. huh? <3
  4. H

[Music] Lords of Acid

Belgian Acid. Female Singer. Controversial lyrics. Lame deceiving name. Can it be any better? haha. i heard them recently and fell in love. Anyone else? :3
Back