• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by guybrushgurl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. guybrushgurl

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

I am so excited I can't even put it into words! The only thing better than this would be KH3, but I am just ecstatic that they've got another KH game at all! This is my absolutely favorite game series of all time and I will take ANYTHING KH has to offer! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yeah...
  2. guybrushgurl

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

I am soooooo about to cry!!! Soooooooooo happy!!!!
  3. guybrushgurl

KINGDOM HEARTS II Earphone Jack Accessories!

Are these only for iphones or can they be used with other phones or other things with earphone jacks?
  4. guybrushgurl

Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

Re: Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix I am soooooo looking forward to this game except for Re: Chain of Memories. I loved every Kingdom Hearts game and had played them multiple times except for CoM. I HATED the battle system. The story is amazing, but it's so hard to continue...
  5. guybrushgurl

News ► Famitsu Details on KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX!

I also always died right before fighting the Cave of Wonders and had to sit through that cutscene over and over and over. Although, now that I think about it, I can't remember if that was the first game or the second. Hmm.....
Back