• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Guile

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Help/Support ► Some help with a math problem is sorely needed

(24-20)x9-18 That's what I came up with. Don't know if it's within the restrictions you have, though.
  2. G

Help/Support ► My boy problem

One major issue I see that you have, after reading through this thread, is that you seem to want to change your personality for the wrong reasons. There's no point in you changing the way you act or talk, whichever it may be, if it's for the sole purpose of getting into a relationship. Oft times...
  3. G

Help/Support ► Here is all the damage

Someone just had a certain something fly over their head. Anyway, Usagi has a point. People gain the ability to be social by trying it. There's nothing to analyze in your conversation, nothing that will always work. It's something that you have to learn on your own, and a bunch of us aren't...
  4. G

Help/Support ► Here is all the damage

talking to girls is hard :v
  5. G

Help/Support ► advice is welcomed!

rule with an iron fist
  6. G

Fanfiction ► >>[K|H|I] Heroes: Interventions//

You know what would make this story perfect? If Atlas updated more. <3
  7. G

Fanfiction ► >>[K|H|I] Heroes: Interventions//

A cross between Heroes and the KHI Fantasy? Could this mean we have the epics of <NoMorals>, FinalStrike and Nebula Zero once more? Good to see ya writing again, Atlas. Hopefully this'll take off as it did with Forum Crisis, and not like the Anomaly Fic.
  8. G

Fanfiction ► Hey everybody, I wrote a song(s) =D

Now you know we're going to force you onto vent to sing them, right?
  9. G

Mario - Previous Knowledge Hurts

Well, I've had so much fun with this I thought I may as well share it with the rest of you. This is a mario mod of sorts that literally screws you up if you've played the classic Mario games before. It's creator is evil, yes, but I've loved playing through it all the same. MEGAUPLOAD - The...
  10. G

Help/Support ► lifestyle help?

These two are probably the best pieces of advice you've gotten so far. Anyway, as others have said, you shouldn't have your boyfriend as your life's meaning 100%. He might be some substantial part in the picture, but he shouldn't be it entirely. Get your own friends, and don't worry too much...
  11. G

Fanfiction ► An original Fan-Fiction (Inspired by Assassin's Creed.)

Originality is within the concept, not the characters. Anyone can take a few characters that are unlike most people's and take someone else's idea for the concept.
  12. G

Fanfiction ► Writing activity

My own two cents on the idea (I'm not great at giving critique myself, considering I'm not a very good writer.): The concept is good. It's an excellent exercise for people to practice different writing styles to portray emotion within their text instead of having it feel bland, monotone, etc...
  13. G

Help/Support ► I Think I Can Help. Ask Me.

My, such great advice that I can get at this thread! Wow, you guys are really good.
Back