• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GuardianOfHearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Hollow Refugees [a Big Damn Heroes production]

Click here for the sign up and OOC thread Seraph trudged up the bleak path, her gunblade across her back and one hand curled limply about the handle by her shoulder; ready as she was to fight again at any given moment. However, her appearance gave testament to her previous battles: there...
  2. G

Fanfiction ► Fear Itself

Thanks for the support, Rena-chan. <3 I've read too much Stephen King.
  3. G

Fanfiction ► Fear Itself

Thanks love. <3 Glad to be able to provide the orgasm.
  4. G

Fanfiction ► Fear Itself

Well, I'm glad you found it entertaining. I surely didn't. As for your curiosity, it cannot be assuaged: I was never given a grade. I assume it merely got a check for being done and was lost somewhere.
  5. G

Fanfiction ► Fear Itself

Well, this was a random English assignment, and now I'm bored, so here it is. “No … please work, please. C’mon….” The cell phone answered only with a flashing LOW BATTERY. “Just one call,” Ana begged, clutching the device in shaking hands. “Please, please.” With the callousness to her...
  6. G

The Wings of a Storm

-Literate. Original. Fantasy. Yes, I am at it again.- Captain's Log, aboard the Stormwing. I wouldn't consider us criminals. Sure, we've taken a few jobs here and there that lawmen might find a little objectionable, but we're not bad guys. All right, we've stolen some things ... broken...
  7. G

The Golden City

Arrow's scuffed leather boots whispered against the cobblestone street, her steps measured and firm. Here and there came the murmur of feathered night birds from the trees and building eaves, or the occasional sound of an early riser in their house, but other than that, all was quiet. Arrow...
  8. G

The Golden City <> Sign-up and OOC thread

The sun sets, and a fire seems to ignite over the land. You shield your eyes against the blaze, and miles ahead of you on this flat land looms something hugely vast: you think to yourself, Is it a mountain, a mirage, or has the sunlight hardened into stone before me? For what you see certainly...
  9. G

2008 Dragonriders of Pern movie

Okay, I just found out through that wonderful grapevine, the internet, that a movie for Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern book[s] was being made and will be released next year. When, exactly, I don't know: in fact, all I do know is that it started in 2006 {and I didn't hear of it sooner?}...
  10. G

Fanfiction ► The Grey Wars - Book One of the Tales of the West Series

You're getting way off topic here. This is not about you. This is about the fact that you are taking this totally the wrong way. It's about the fact that this thread is pretty much illegal. Last time I checked, since my teachers drilled it into me, stealing other people's works was against the...
  11. G

Fanfiction ► The Grey Wars - Book One of the Tales of the West Series

Well ... since Pickle basically said everything for me, there's only one thing left to do. Accuse you of plagerizism. I swear, my gag reflex started up as soon as I began reading your characters' list/background information. Um, you said that you were influenced by Tolkien, Lewis, Rowling...
  12. G

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

Um. Yeah. Krazy and I are going to join each other in horrible, gruesome deaths. But I won't care because, luckily for me, I don't have a conscience. Your grammar is ... in need of some serious work. Your plot is thin. Your story doesn't flow like it needs to. It brought back not-so-fond...
  13. G

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Suggestions Thread

I also believe that a story contest would be, well, kinda cool. I don't really care about getting more people interested: if what I've seen is true, then we have enough people. What I want to see is ... a sense of community. A story contest- NOT an Awards -would get a bunch of people...
  14. G

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Suggestions Thread

No, it's not: the fan fiction section hasn't been "fine" for a while now. I've only been on KHI for a while now ... back before it was KHI actually, when it was just KH2.net. I started out in this section, and while I've drifted away, I still look back on memories where this was my KHI home...
  15. G

The Golden City [ a literate original ]

The sun sets, and a fire seems to ignite over the land. You shield your eyes against the blaze, and ahead of you looms something hugely vast: you think to yourself, Is it a mountain, a mirage, or has the sunlight hardened into stone before me? For what you see certainly looks as though it was...
Back