• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GTX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GTX

xion=aqua, roxas=ven

You're really just pointing out something that mostly everyone else is seeing. This thread really isn't going anywhere or proving a point. Put more thought into this and turn it into a theory next time.
  2. GTX

Help/Support ► Junior Year

Freshman Year was lame. Sophomore Year was incredible. Junior Year was meh. Senior Year is already off to an awesome start. Honestly, enjoy your year. Don't stress to much and it'll all work out.
  3. GTX

Do we know alot about Ven yet?

W/e this topic drifted into. Look here. Scroll down. And there's everything we know about Ven.
  4. GTX

Final Fantasy Cast of Birth by Sleep

Regardless, Leon will return to the badass he was in FFVIII. That and actually be called Squall.
  5. GTX

Setzer was in KH2 and he was from FFVI. The journal also states he was a man when heartless invaided Hollow Bastion.
  6. GTX

I doubt Leon would be a kid. Leon's aged up in the KH series. If anything he'd be the same age as he was in FFVIII.
  7. GTX

multiplayer is the shit#2

RK stop posting topless men. It's tacky...
  8. GTX

my unbirth idea.

There is a collection of images and scans on the bbs page on the main site. It has nearly all of them. Except for a few I'll add later this week.
  9. GTX

my unbirth idea.

Apparantly not, I just edited it.
  10. GTX

my unbirth idea.

Can you name a source for where they got that information from? Since you know it's true.
  11. GTX

my unbirth idea.

RK you so called it. Wiki is not a source. Solely because they don't list their where they get their information from, and anyone can edit it. Otherwise we need proof. I.e. interviews, in-game stuff, yadayada.
  12. GTX

my unbirth idea.

We don't know where the soul eater came from. So that makes this... completely irrelevant. Also, makes nearly the whole theory irrelevant. That is until you can show proof. Same as above. I don't get it. Riku was already worthy of the keyblade *keychain included*, well before Sora. And...
  13. GTX

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

lulz rk you're on fire right now you know that?
  14. GTX

Xehanort and BBS villain Simularities.

It was pointless making a thread to state the obvious. Especially when the majority shifted to HSM in the first place.
  15. GTX

A newer BBS vid many have probablly seen

this is appreciated, but too late. http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/106744-higher-quality-birth-sleep-trailer.html
Back