• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by griever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Portable Battle Systems

Has anyone noticed that the battle systems for the portable games tend to involve a much larger number of skills than KH or KHII? This isn't including passive support abilities like fire boost or last chance, I'm talking about skills that have a battle animation. KH:BBS and CoM are the best...
  2. G

Comparing Ven and Kairi

Thanks for the namine fact, was very useful. And yeah, that makes sense about Ven, but I expect there's probably still a chance he could have a nobody result from having his heart leave Sora's, though at this point I'm doubtful.
  3. G

Comparing Ven and Kairi

Do we know that Namine was created when Kairi's heart was released from Sora's? I haven't read or heard that anywhere before, when was that revealed?
  4. G

Comparing Ven and Kairi

Or, you know, that he even has one?
  5. G

Comparing Ven and Kairi

Ok, so I noticed something that may or may not have already been brought up, but that interests me greatly. Ven had (at the time I'm speaking of) a heart of pure light. Kairi has a heart of pure light. Ven lost his heart. Kairi lost her heart. Ven's heart was kept in Sora's body. Kairi's...
  6. G

Is Re: Coded important to the storyline?

That's really not what I meant :S I meant, everyone has two choices. They can play Coded, and get all of it's info first hand while they enjoy the game. Or, they can skip coded, and find out what happens in Coded based on what happens in KHIII (like what I first did with CoM and KHII), saving...
  7. G

Is Re: Coded important to the storyline?

Someone's started a flame war, take cover! I haven't even played Coded, and I can guess that it's going to be important. You could say 358/2 Days wasn't important because all plot development was concerned with only that game, and didn't add to other aspects of the KH franchise. But that's only...
  8. G

recoded screen

Can't wait til this comes out in English :D I remember I originally fobbed Chain of Memories off as being an unimportant side game, and after playing KHII I realised I'd missed a lot. I have no intention of making the same mistake twice.
  9. G

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

Did anyone else run through this doing the three stories concurrently? I went world for world with each of the three characters.
  10. G

Vanitas and Master Xehanort

Just quickly on the earlier note that Eraqus is an example of how the light isn't always good either, because he only used light and it drove him to "evil" actions. He explicitly states as he's dying that he had not seen the DARKNESS in his own heart. He admits that he has darkness in his own...
  11. G

Why does Vanitas look like Goofy?

Yeah, I made this chart up today. I'm no graphical design wiz though :p Welcome to Facebook
  12. G

Alrighty, I'm reasonably happy with that explanation, certainly better than anything I can come up with. Looks like hearts are good predictors for how someone looks when they're all grown up, too :p
  13. G

My bad, wasn't thinking in the slightest. The entire section is labeled spoilers, but your point is still abundantly valid. How do I rename it though?
  14. G

This has something that has been bugging me. We now know full well why Roxas looked nothing like Goofy despite being his nobody. Ventus's heart was in there too and that's what defined Roxas' appearance and also explains why Roxas' personality was so removed from Goofy's. But, why does Vanitas...
  15. G

So wait..

I do know that there was a screen shot (that didn't even remotely seem doctored) or Maleficent speaking to Terra in the Olympus Coliseum. The fact that this doesn't appear in the game does make it likely to me that Maleficent was supposed to have a bigger role than she did, but I don't...
Back