• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Grey Skies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

What would you change about KH:coded story?

I would add Riku and Kairi as party members for most of the game, add 100 Acre Wood (so we would have book characters interacting with book characters from a book within the book, along with it being a light and fluffy location), not wipe data-Sora's memory, replace Castle Oblivion with Twilight...
  2. G

What would you change about the KHII story?

I would add foreshadowing of Xion's existence, and I would have Roxas regain his memories halfway through the prologue. I think Roxas's amnesia made things far too confusing to the players to the point that we had little idea of who he was or what life he lived. Having him remember at the end of...
  3. G

What would you change for KHCOM story?

I would add Deep Jungle as a world. It's not that it would offer much in story, but I'm still sore about its absence, and it's been like 17 years since I first played CoM. I would expand Riku's story. I think it worked decently having R/R be a short epilogue to Sora's story, but on its own it...
  4. G

What games do you play to relax?

I favor first person shooters to distract myself from stress. I find they demand concentration but not long term strategy, remembering what's going on in a story, or remembering how to navigate complex environments. Left 4 Dead 2 has been one of my top choices for a long time. When it comes to...
  5. G

Do you prefer to own physical or digital version of games?

I only do downloads these days. In fact, I don't even remember the last time I bought a physical game, because it's been years. Old games on sale are incredibly cheap on PC, and I can get 10x the number of games for the money than I could get if I insisted on discs, nevermind the sheer variety...
  6. G

Is it true that kh fans think this?

Elitism shows up in many places. It can be super annoying. The absolute worst community I've ever seen in terms of elitism is the heavy metal community. After witnessing all kinds of elitism (and regular attacks on minorities) in the heavy metal community, I've come to find the KH community...
  7. G

Would you be in favor of Original/Square Enix worlds in replace of Disney worlds?

Both original and Disney worlds can be fantastic or terrible. There's so much more that goes into them than whether they're original or Disney.
  8. G

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Big text is less distracting than small text. Games are looking worse as time goes on and graphics get fancier. I could go on and on about similar things, but basically, I'm a retro gamer who doesn't like how 3D games look these days.
  9. G

Bosses you would redesign

I would change the big ol' fire and ice heartless bosses in KH2. I'm pretty sure no player has ever lost to them. They look weak and they are weak. Maybe they should have added a thunder boss too. Maybe then it wouldn't feel like smashing scenery. I would change the Xemnas throne fights to be...
  10. G

What would you change about the KH1 story?

Another big change that could be good is axing the plot point of Kairi's heart going into Sora right at the beginning of the story. Have both of them look leave the islands and look for Riku. This could offer more character development, more character interactions, and less hatred for Kairi. Or...
  11. G

KH Shower Thoughts

Why is part of the flooring in the third district of Traverse Town able to burst upwards and trap people inside by the fountain? Who designed that? Who controls it? Was someone trying to get SDG killed? I want to know! What was the point of adding all the pipes onto and into the castle of...
  12. G

What would you change about the KH1 story?

I agree with a lot of the stuff I've already seen so far. I would give more context to the Guard Armor and Opposite Armor. As it is, they just appear, and it's kind of awkward. I'd give an NPC a throwaway line about Maleficent experimenting with summoning more powerful heartless, or giant...
  13. G

What side games do YOU want?

I want all the spinoffs. They won't all be smash shits to me, but they allow a good amount of creative freedom, can be made cheaply, and have good potential to be cult classics and be well worth playing. I would especially like a spinoff focusing on platforming, exploration, and puzzle solving...
  14. G

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

What will make me give up is if I don't enjoy DDD, BBS 2, and KH3 (the last one I've completed being Re:Coded). From what I've heard, these games aren't exactly amazing in the gameplay, with a lack of exploration and puzzle solving, and janky combat. I already know from looking at cutscenes that...
  15. G

KH1 is the best game in the series because

This actually wasn't exactly the case in the French and German dubs, in which Sora was voiced by a 20-year-old and a 16-year old. I think the voice directors in these languages went off of Sora's canonical age rather than just his appearance, because they could obviously have hired younger...
Back