• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GracefulAssassin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GracefulAssassin

Shadows Rising- The Unknown Tale (A Kingdom Hearts Cano Roleplay)

Twilight Town 11: 35 PM An old woman so frail her hands visibly shake enters the room full of villagers that have gathered her friendly brown eyes concealed by her many wrinkles and sits down in a large wicker chair padded with thick,soft pillows yellowed with age reachinf a shaky hand for...
  2. GracefulAssassin

Help/Support ► horrifying experience just now

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm currently traumatized and this warrants a thread: I went to bed early because I was tired just as I started to fall asleep i heard a bang almost like an explosion outside close enough to my house to actually make the walls shake and knock pictures...
  3. GracefulAssassin

Organization XIII theme songs

Greetings I'm new here but I'm an active youtube member with Gameplay videos but recently my channel was hacked forcing me to make a new one and I thought the very first Game Related video I upload on my new channel should be one of a more Fanbased nature n.n me and my brother have...
  4. GracefulAssassin

New here

Hello I'm new n.n yall can call me DyDy n.n
Back