• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gosoxtim

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. gosoxtim

News ► RUMOR: Austrian retailer Gameware sets November 2020 release for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory

lol i littaly said the it would be in the same month as the ost it make the most sense to do it that way
  2. gosoxtim

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

im leaning toward it coming out as the same mouth as the ost
  3. gosoxtim

News ► Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, new teams and future projects in Twitter Q&A

hey just came to vidit this webiste again ill try to visit this site once in while
  4. gosoxtim

News ► Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, new teams and future projects in Twitter Q&A

hey sign can you update the article goldplanner updated the ansewer for q11
  5. gosoxtim

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

there a reason why ray voiced master of master and why some of the lost masters were voiced by people form xv and somnus could be heard in background and finally scalla ad claum is simmular to Noctis Lucis Caelum
  6. gosoxtim

if the name is the world end with you 2 does mean it a switch game?
  7. gosoxtim

it was nomura orignal idea for ff13
  8. gosoxtim

https://aminoapps.com/c/kingdom-hearts/amp/blog/noctis-the-master-of-masters-kingdom-hearts-back-cover-theory/Ke5m_JnTMu0lw6JzmzNp71aKZp0EkJ8NEX
  9. gosoxtim

what id the nnxt saag verushearts since he cant versus 13 he just kh instead
  10. gosoxtim

nope kh was the espce goat all aalong he said if cant make verus epic i just kh for it
  11. gosoxtim

it more then that nomura is turning kh into verus epic
  12. gosoxtim

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

The original Kingdom Hearts 1 was conceived as a crossing of Final Fantasy with Disney. Perhaps the new saga will see a crossing of Disney with Final Fantasy.
  13. gosoxtim

what if nomura going to kh into other media like cartoon like witch or even gargogles becuase it seems it getting even darker
  14. gosoxtim

i think they just force riku and namine on us so it give us a reason he in the reaper game
  15. gosoxtim

The role of Riku, Kairi and the rest of the characters in post-KH3.

i got a theroy on the master of masters that makes sense yeah sora is the master of master but not our sora is different master of masters while the backcover is different sora from another timeline after both clash the world will be remorn and everybody will get new lives and start over again...
Back