• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Goofyshield

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

14th Weapon

Maybe she ended up like Roxas! She was a member and was shunned or quit before finding out about her "other".
  2. G

14th Weapon

I think it's gonna be a shield with like a cannon built right in the middle, or maybe she'll just have dark magic to mind control and take over her opponents!
  3. G

What if KH became a multiplayer-game?

I'm just throwing this in there, but what if KH became so much more popular that they made "just for fun" side games for it? Kind of like a Smash Bros/Ultimate Ninja version where u fight eachother with different KH Characters, a KH racing game, or a 4 player cooperative KH game that's like...
  4. G

Pixar in Kingdom Hearts

I was surfing the net the other day and found out that Pixar might be in KH3!!!! Since Kingdom Hearts 2, Disney bought out Pixar, so now they might have "Toy Story", "Incredibles" and "Finding Nemo" in KH3!!! How awsome would that be?:thumbup: ~ I'm not sure what site it was on, but I saw it!
  5. G

chances of sora in ssbb

Smash bros is only for Nintendo! I don't even know why Snake's in it..... He's Sony property! But if that's the case, Sora would have a greater chance you'd think.....
  6. G

Curaga..... Where is IT!?!?!?!

I started another game on KH1 and I'm at the "Final Door." Although, I can't find the third Cure. Does anyone know where I can find it? :idea:
  7. G

English KH Final Mix

Ok, just thinking out loud here, but does anyone think that Kingdom Hearts Final Mix will ever come to the United States. If it did, would anyone buy it and would it be a quick seller like the other KH games? I mean come on! How awsome would it be if you were able to play all 4 games so far...
  8. G

How do you get Cureaga?

Hey, I just started another game of Kingdom Hearts and I'm at the door before you fight Ansem. Well, I fight, and fight and keep losing because my cure is at Curega. Does anyone know where, or how to get Curaga?
  9. G

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

Wow, this is an awsome story. If they turned this into a movie, I'd be soooooo excited. :loveit: Kingdom Hearts Ending Sora: "Kairi, remember what you said before? I'll always be there for you too! I'll come back for you...... I promise! Kairi: "I know you will"
  10. G

Sephiroth help

Everytime I fight Sephiroth, I keep hitting 'em and his life never goes down...It doesn't even budge. What do I do to win? Help me please! Thx. PS- This is for Kh1.
Back