• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by goofykey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

yellow eyes

Everybody talks about the ES eyes glowing yellow, well i think it was just the reflection of kingdomhearts in his eyes..........what do you think?????:o_O:
  2. G

how to get limit form

i looked and they dont have it on youtube .........sorry man.but hear is a good vid.with limit form in it. YouTube - KH2 Final Mix + Limit Form In Action
  3. G

Can you play as Mickey??????

:confused: I found this on youtube ..........can you realy play as mickey??????? YouTube - Mickey, Donald and Goofy VS Sephiroth Part 1
  4. G

the missing two???

ok thanks ....i get it thats one big mistake
  5. G

the missing two???

Dousent seem right that they would take out letters.
  6. G

the missing two???

well thanks!!! but y does dilin have two (I)s and xaldin only has one. blieg has an e and xigbar does not??????
  7. G

the missing two???

OK i was reading the secrte ansem reports from kh2 and i started reading #3 and it sed that the other 5 apprentices wher named .........Even,Ienzo,Bleig,Dilin,and Eleus.It sed that they had all ceased to be human ....so that means they all lost their hearts and that becoming nobodies.I thout...
  8. G

me beating the knight at critical mode(translations)

wow that was so cool ...........i hope it comes to the U.S. so i can kick the crap out of him .LOL
  9. G

Zexion

well in the kh:com manga riku kills him.....so i think
  10. G

?????? I need to know ???????

I need to Know if you need to do somthing to your ps2 to play kh1 final mix??????and if you do what do i need to do??????and wher can i buy kh1 fm???? thanks
  11. G

KH2 Playarts Toys

GO HEAR http://www.toylet.net/kh-sora-pa.html:thumbup:
  12. G

goofys a heartless

goofy is not a heartless because he is a mane persone and im a big fan of him.
  13. G

vol.3

thanks but i need one i can read from the net
  14. G

vol.3

can somone give me a link to kh manga vol.3
  15. G

Sora In Disney Castle

IS THIS PIC FROM FINAL MIX?????
Back