• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Goldpanner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Goldpanner

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

Thank you!! And thank you to the rest of the team as you mentioned, I have had so much fun translating this series over the years. Trying to make heads and tails of the crazy turns has been a series of bright spots for me personally over a difficult few years, and you guys as well as the fans...
  2. Goldpanner

Dark Road ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

I'm so sorry this took so long, guys. I hope you enjoy the work we did anyway, and I promise I will be more on the ball for the next updates >:)
  3. Goldpanner

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Vanitas

I just want to say, I love that ten years have passed and you and I are still on the same page lol. ANGER AND HATE... ARE SUPREME
  4. Goldpanner

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Terra, Ventus & Aqua

I think it's assumed because the KH2 novels included scenes that were later added to Final Mix+, so she must have received that information from somewhere...
  5. Goldpanner

News ► A Look Back: KINGDOM HEARTS Ultimania Gallery Comments Part 1

Honestly, I think she was supposed to have been on Destiny Island. The comment about her body may mean they made her a little childlike so she could have fit in there too.
  6. Goldpanner

Fanfiction ► carnaval des coeurs

Re: [FFXV] Between Sorrow and Bliss (NEW STORY) { carnaval des coeurs I have not played the game, so I didn't really get a lot of it, but I watched the anime so I know the dessert reference ;___; Also pissy baby Noctis reference; I'm glad to see him getting a moment like this...
  7. Goldpanner

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

I have translated the juicy last chapter of KH3D: Side Sora, thanks to a generous commissioner! Enjoy Sora's inner thoughts as all the big reveals are made!
  8. Goldpanner

Famitsu Interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3, HD 2.8 FCP, Unchained X

No worries, guys <3 Sorry it took so long, it was just so massive!!
  9. Goldpanner

358/2 days title meaning

*high five*
  10. Goldpanner

358/2 days title meaning

i prefer to think of it as sora and roxas! discuss and show ur working (using numbers)
  11. Goldpanner

358/2 days title meaning

now that its been a few years since this game dropped, what are your thoughts on the title? good/clever/bad/pretentious?
  12. Goldpanner

Comics ► Homestuck

I can't find another thread on it so... IT'S ENDING and there will be an update every day til the 4/13! IF THERE ARE ANY FANS LEFT HERE COME YELL WITH ME PLEASE
  13. Goldpanner

Fanfiction ► [KH] How to Leave Organization XIII

this STILL gets me, man ahhhhhhhh thank you for writing this for me, alt-days-stories are my absolute fave and this one is so beautiful...
  14. Goldpanner

"I'm Not Afraid of the Darkness"

You know how much I love this meta :3 God friggen damn
Back