• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Goldpanner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Goldpanner

KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

I'm so sorry this took so long, guys. I hope you enjoy the work we did anyway, and I promise I will be more on the ball for the next updates >:)
  2. Goldpanner

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Vanitas

I just want to say, I love that ten years have passed and you and I are still on the same page lol. ANGER AND HATE... ARE SUPREME
  3. Goldpanner

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Terra, Ventus & Aqua

I think it's assumed because the KH2 novels included scenes that were later added to Final Mix+, so she must have received that information from somewhere...
  4. Goldpanner

News ► A Look Back: KINGDOM HEARTS Ultimania Gallery Comments Part 1

Honestly, I think she was supposed to have been on Destiny Island. The comment about her body may mean they made her a little childlike so she could have fit in there too.
  5. Goldpanner

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

I have translated the juicy last chapter of KH3D: Side Sora, thanks to a generous commissioner! Enjoy Sora's inner thoughts as all the big reveals are made!
  6. Goldpanner

Famitsu Interviews Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 3, HD 2.8 FCP, Unchained X

No worries, guys <3 Sorry it took so long, it was just so massive!!
  7. Goldpanner

358/2 days title meaning

*high five*
  8. Goldpanner

358/2 days title meaning

i prefer to think of it as sora and roxas! discuss and show ur working (using numbers)
  9. Goldpanner

358/2 days title meaning

now that its been a few years since this game dropped, what are your thoughts on the title? good/clever/bad/pretentious?
  10. Goldpanner

Comics ► Homestuck

I can't find another thread on it so... IT'S ENDING and there will be an update every day til the 4/13! IF THERE ARE ANY FANS LEFT HERE COME YELL WITH ME PLEASE
  11. Goldpanner

"I'm Not Afraid of the Darkness"

You know how much I love this meta :3 God friggen damn
  12. Goldpanner

News ► A Look Back: Director's Secret Report XIII

Re: A Look Back: Director&#039;s Secret Report XIII Thank you so much :3 I really did put a lot of effort into this... I worked on it on and off for nearly two years! Lots and lots of searching through and comparing Japanese and English game scripts and wikis and cutscenes went into this :P...
  13. Goldpanner

Oh, sorry!! So you're not from XIII Order Forums? Come to think of it, I do only remember them having Reverse/Rebirth up. Where are yours, then? I'd love to put a link on my website or tweet about it :) Wow!! You are such a powerhouse. I apologise for my oldest translations being so crappy. I'm...
  14. Goldpanner

Oh hello!! Is it Lis? I remember those Italian translations, I always appreciated the polite way you asked me and the thorough job you did! I went and had a look on your forum and tried to read them with google translate ;) Congratulations on getting so many finished! Thank you for your support...