• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by goldenfrost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

today's the day!!!!!!!

YES! Finally! I feel like it was yesterday just counting down the days! Going to Gamestop soon! :D
  2. G

Has anyone got the bundle yet?

I got it! So flipping excited
  3. G

Official BbS TV spot discussion

Re: lol BBS ad I mean, every time I see the AD I fall out of my chair every time cause its really cool seeing a game like that on a TV spot. :D
  4. G

Things that could have been improved on.

I saw some part of the english version and they had the most CHEESIEST lines. I mean it was heartfelt but really corney! :O So I would change that I guess lol.
  5. G

Official BbS TV spot discussion

Re: lol BBS ad Hahaha, I saw it on MTV during Jersey Shore like three times. It was kinda depressing cause they had to put it on MTV, haha.
  6. G

what should be my difficulty?

You should do proud. That's what I'm doing. :D
  7. G

How long do you think it will take YOU to beat kingdom hearts bbs

Yeah I'm good at beating games but it will probably take a month or two or even more cause their so much to play
  8. G

How is the Release affecting you?

I actually preordered the bundle a couple of days ago. They made me pay 25 bucks in advance to make sure they save a bundle for me. Cheapos, lol.
  9. G

o.k who would have Thought we would get so far?

Agreed. I had no idea it was be such a big game to play. It confusing but thats what makes it fun. I seriously love this game. Amazingess:D
  10. G

How important is recoded to the series?

I hope it is important or I would buy it for nothing! :O
  11. G

message from the kingdom [update]

I like it. Not crazy about it though. Not sure if I'll buy the game though.
  12. G

How is the Release affecting you?

Its affecting me WAYYY to much. Haha, its been on my mind since who knows how long! :P
  13. G

Are you getting BBS day one?

Yes I am! I preordered the bundle a couple days ago I'm getting it tomorrow. So flipping excited:D
  14. G

To make things clear about BBS

Wow this really helped! It made most things clearer for me.
  15. G

I'm sort of glad...

Yeahh, no. I was anticipating maybe like July because I could do some of it in the summer but of course they had to mention releasing in September! I'm not I'm gonna find time playing it in the school days. >.<
Back