• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by godforce852

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

The alternate reality (of BBS)

Oh yeah, forgot that it was 10years into the past... Well when nomura said that it wouldn't be about Sora, Kairi, and Riku, it really isn't. Instead it was a different form of them (Still fightin for my theory >.<) Terra, Aqua, Ven. Or maybe only king Mickey goes back, and the letter that he...
  2. G

The alternate reality (of BBS)

My theory is that Riku, Sora, Kairi, and mickey went to check out the portal in the cornerstone of light, and got sucked in. Then they were warped into another reality where Sora isn't the hero, But Riku is. Their bodies morph into different forms due to the alternate reality's different rules...
  3. G

Mickey's "letter"

I think the letter may be a diagram of the portal, to the world where Terra, Aqua, and Ven are. And Mickey asked them to come quick to look at the portal. Due to the fact that they are all keyblade...weilders (Kairi included) That could explain why Mickey was in the secret ending trailer.
  4. G

Sig pic problem

I tried to replace my sig pic with another (all within the size range and from my computer) but the site says that it is unable to save my pic. I also tried to use links but it also said that it was unable to save the pic! Any1 pls help meee!
  5. G

Whats your Favorite FF of all?

Whats your favorite Final fantasy game of all and why? My vote goes to FFVIII, for Squall's lionheart limitbreak and the amazin graphix (for PS1)
  6. G

Probably a Stupid Question

Woops sorry bout that, I may have forgotten that scene...
  7. G

Passwords' of Xemnas' CD

Is that cutscene the one where the hooded guy walks to the heartless production factory and the door opens to thie long downward staricase which has a chair at the end that activates the weird lights?
  8. G

Probably a Stupid Question

Um sorry, but he did not leave out of his own free will. Riku forced him to leave after his (riku's in the secret trailer of KH) first defeat by getting stronger, morphing into his Heartless form, and forcing Oblivion and Oathkeeper out of Roxas' hands (Shown in the cutscene in KH2F+) , and...
  9. G

Black Outfit

This may sound stupid, but I believe that the black clothing is the KEY to travelling in the corridors of darkness. Which would explain why Mickey wore the black suit too. Think about it who can open a dark portal in the games without wearing a black piece clothing? You are welcome to correct...
  10. G

Org. XIII- final forms (funny idea)

Roxas' Ultimite form Would grow white wings, longer hair, and a divine presence about him weilding his trademark Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades. Sorta like this pic I found
  11. G

What ending should BBS have?

It would be epic if Micky came and did that healing move on VAT then died to give em time to recover. The death would spur VAT to fight UEM and DS to the end
  12. G

why?

According to Main Page - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - a Wikia wiki (im not sure how reliable) KH:BBS is a game 10 years before the orignal KH1 and Terra aqua and ven are Keyblade apprentices looking for a master. Master Xehonort and his personal apprentice ( the dark knight in the trailer) went...
  13. G

Whats you favorite drive form?

Whats your favorite drive form? BESIDES the obvious Final form Woops Sry I completely forgot about anti-form!
  14. G

Most hated Organization Member

I hate Luxord, Xemnas, Vexen and i never really liked Axel. Love Lexaeus n roxas tho
  15. G

Keyblade War Theories

Ok, I know people probably heard dozens of theorys of the secrect trailer but, Heres mine (go ez on me im new): We never actually find out what happened to King Mickey after the fight with Xemnas, and the last fight with him brought the "heroes" to another world (or parallel world) with the...
Back