• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• anyways we are retreating back to SA forums until we figure out what we are going to do. This place has way to many forum defects, bugs, and glitches going on for me to want to stay.
    Ya I have a feeling its a little more than that. But it doesnt matter bc within weeks this RP will be in the top best if not at the top. Our activeness is practically unheard of and I doubt most can keep up with us. So we will so how the others do. We are already started to catch in post count with some of the veteran RPs that have been for god knows how long. We've been here for like 3 days lmfao
    Well will see how many ppl want in. If I didnt know better I'd say ppl are avoid my RPs all together =P But we will see if we can get some going there that will spark things up. I think SA is doing a pretty good job.
    Hah that cheeky bastard. Alright man, well I'm sure you'll have fun working with Shikaru. Plus there'll be times when all of us are on the field together. It's not like when we're not working we can't go and have a beer either :p
    That's fine by me Gin. I'm just glad to see you around and RPing again. The silent shadows is more of your style anyways. You'll be missed on the team but I understand. congrats on the promotion. Good luck
    Gin, what's up man. Good to see you back in the line of action. Hope to see you out on the field by my side again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back