• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gildragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gildragon

Where the Epic Voices Are (Epic Voice Service)

2 MEN 2 EPIC VOICES ONE NEW RESOURCE ----> WHERE THE EPIC VOICES ARE!!! <---- ^OOH A TRAILER^ Have you ever wanted to hear your name said by a deep moving voice? Have you ever wished you could make anything sound epic? Do you desire a custom show intro? Well that's where GILDRAGON and his...
  2. Gildragon

One of many sort of returns

Thought i'd join ya bastards again for some KH news and media discussion So fanclubs are pretty much gone now? well that's cool
  3. Gildragon

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Birth by Sleep Worlds Trailer

Its a love hate relationship with their fans I guess...
  4. Gildragon

Is KH:DDD to come to Console?

So with KH 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX games the only game (besides mobile) left out of the series to get a console is DDD. Has there been any speculation or confirmation for that matter on a separate PS3 or PS4 release? apologies if this has already been answered, I can't be on as frequently as I used to
  5. Gildragon

Any additional 358/2 days cutscenes going to be voice acted?

Thanks. this is what I wanted to know. although, that's not terribly disappointing since I've already played the game
  6. Gildragon

Any additional 358/2 days cutscenes going to be voice acted?

If this question has been answered I apologize. i'm trying to catch up on KH news I know for many of us it was a frustration when 358/2 days featured many story moments done in the less than stellar graphics of the DS and with text cutscenes telling much of the story. I'm curious if there has...
  7. Gildragon

I emerge!

Hey guys. Really missed this place. Is forum insanity still a thing? Thought I'd revisit this place since i'm all about wanting to catch up and follow with KH news again. Hope some of you remember me... at least the good parts anyway
  8. Gildragon

Song: I Just Had Sex/Baby Lyric Swap

Have you ever wondered what the song "BABY" would sound like with the lyrics of "I Just Had Sex" by the lonely Island? No? Really Noone? WELLLLL WONDER NO MORE. Sung to an acoustic instrumental... https://www.box.com/s/f596fd1e6dcbd3015c47
  9. Gildragon

Optimism!

Would you consider yourself an Optimistic person? What do you do to remain optimistic? Do you find yourself more at ease when optimistic? How important is optimism in your life? Does your optimism affect other people? Discuss.
  10. Gildragon

Help/Support ► Packaging Problem

its not likely that the box will be opened. and if it is he has the documentation that will prove it's ok.
  11. Gildragon

BEST NEWS EVER

Soo I knwo some of you have seen these I would do anythign for love literal video Total eclipse of the heart literal video version or other videos like them but the guy who does them had a contest to cast a Bonnie Tyler as well as some cameo voices for his next video... like.. ALOOOOONG...
  12. Gildragon

Hello Forum Friends

This is Gildragon, or David McCarthy as my actual name is called Sooo I've "sort of" been back for a little while, in that occasionally post in my FC kind of way. But I miss some of the things offered here for forum wonderfulness that I am not really active in participating in on other...
  13. Gildragon

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! I love your stories, you silly goose. I do so love green eggs and ham and that jolly guy, that Sam I am And with my favorite character the grinch successful humor is a cinch The Lorax may be a successful movie I've got a feeling it will be groovy Oh the places you'll...
  14. Gildragon

Gildragon's Valentine's Day Special

Gildragon's Valentine's Day Special - YouTube Long time since I posted a song here... I hope you all enjoy
  15. Gildragon

What did you get for Christmas?

Post your stuff HERE! Gildragon got: A Nice Shirt Jeans New PJ's Batman Slippers A Batman Belt Bat Underwear A Batman Cap Batman Travel Mug Batman Coffee Mug Batman Shirt New Belt A box of various colognes and oils Clash of the titans on Blu-ray Cowboys and aliens on Blu-ray A New 160 GB PS3...
Back