Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Gildragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, hey, ex-Jesus, good to see you again!

I've got a question: Would a screenshot Let's Play thread be acceptable in the Video Games forum?
    Not my FC; my Facebook page.

I don't use it much, and I came across that "What Others Think Of You" thing and hated the answers and they were all from my friends. ;_;
    I just saw your FC. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. :c

As for FB... I'm seriously considering closing my account. xD
    Dawwww ;w; So cute! :D

The uniform looks good on you!

Edit: ashdjfhajdhaf Transparency fail DX

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    ...if you like it so much I just might make it your official position.
    It appears that we are the Mog-Keys of the RoL and RoD respectively.

I consider you my brother, MickMog. <3
    Thank you for waiting! :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    The dumper I used to extract the files dumps the models, and animations, and some other things that I'm not quite sure of ^^ There are a lot of repeat models, say, for KH2 for example, I found 20 or more of the same low poly Sora model they use for battle xD
    Ah, sorry, but may I ask you to wait a couple of days while I sort out the XXX files dumped from the game and look for the proper models?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6