• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Gildragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Gildragon. Call this random as hell, but do you think you could do the Digital Media section a solid and Post the entries for Secret Santa on Christmas Eve/Day?

If not, its all good. XD just seeing Kris Kringle really gave me that awesome idea.

As or the secret santa submission, everyone is still working on theirs.
    I have a proposal for you, Good Sir Gilly:

To help stimulate discussion and bridge gaps between members old and new, Shamdeo has asked KHI how it would go about creating a hypothetical KH game . . . and over the course of the discussion, Gaston has been all but confirmed as a boss.

Several members with talent in 3D modeling and animation have stepped forward, and I don't think it's a giant leap to say that a few cutscenes might be rendered as a final product. It would be far in the future, but we may approach you to provide a bit of voice work for Gaston. Thoughts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back