Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Gildragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Gildragon. Call this random as hell, but do you think you could do the Digital Media section a solid and Post the entries for Secret Santa on Christmas Eve/Day?

If not, its all good. XD just seeing Kris Kringle really gave me that awesome idea.

As or the secret santa submission, everyone is still working on theirs.
    I have a proposal for you, Good Sir Gilly:

To help stimulate discussion and bridge gaps between members old and new, Shamdeo has asked KHI how it would go about creating a hypothetical KH game . . . and over the course of the discussion, Gaston has been all but confirmed as a boss.

Several members with talent in 3D modeling and animation have stepped forward, and I don't think it's a giant leap to say that a few cutscenes might be rendered as a final product. It would be far in the future, but we may approach you to provide a bit of voice work for Gaston. Thoughts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6