• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gigabeat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Honestly what worlds would you rather have FF worlds Or disney?!?!

i likes more FF worlddss than disneys
  2. G

What kind of music do you think sora hears?

I think sora hears Rock like My chemcial romance or the used and some hip hopwhat about you??:cool:
  3. G

Alcohol???i didnt see no alcohol in KH2!!

keep talkingg!!
  4. G

Ultima keyblade dude why you have to ruin my fun?

why??!?!? why?!?!
  5. G

wouldnt be cool if Hillary duff singed then next KH3 theme?

i meann hillary duff is more famous tha Utada and she sing alot more better 4 me so im gonna ask nomura is he can ask hillary duff to sing the next KH song!!!!!
  6. G

why do people tell me to shut up when i sing sanctuary???why!!!

:( i was with my friends this afternoon and i was bored and started singin sanctuary and they where like shut the ..... upp :( whe've heard the song like a bizillion times .buttt whyyy ... I think i sing it beautifull
  7. G

haha causee ummm i dont knoww im a dude but i think sora is a hot character I dont caree :p
  8. G

In the back of the game it say alcohol! omg liers !!!! i wanted alcohol!!! why cant sora get drunk and go wild???!!!!!!!!!aghhh why?
  9. G

OMG atlantica was so crappy!and dificult!

ughh i didnt like those musical on atlanticaaa and and i alwasya had a bad score anyways haha well tell mee all who else didnt like atlantica??
  10. G

Secret Kh2 commercial msg?

Omg i think it has some sort of diabolical message
  11. G

kh2 glich cheat... never ending drive!!

OMg lets singgg the song of KH2 In youuuuuuuuuuuuuu and I theres a newwwww lannnnnndddddddd yeahhhhh eahhhhh angles in sigth (whatever the f*uck she says in rewind) whats left of meeeeeee whats left of meeeee sanctuaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  12. G

Help From Micky?

mickey helped me when i needed to wipe my ass
  13. G

Orichalcum+

I have one Orichalcum+ in my ass take it if you want it
Back