• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GhostChz22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

New member! Writing a Kingdom Hearts Novelization

Hey khinsider! I've known about this site and have been on it for a long time but I just recently became a member and I'm looking forward to posting on the forums. I am currently in the process of writing a novelization of Kingdom Hearts 1, and I'd love it if as many people as possible could...
  2. G

Fanfiction ► KINGDOM HEARTS: A Novelization

2 Beyond The Horizon The sun's warm light shown brightly across the golden beach and shimmered across the calm sea. Crystal blue water washed over the shore, leaving glistening sand in it's wake as it was pulled back into the gentle ocean that stretched far into the horizon. The tides...
  3. G

Fanfiction ► KINGDOM HEARTS: A Novelization

Hello, readers. I began writing a novelization of the first Kingdom Hearts game recently and I thought I would share it with this community. I'm proud of what I have so far and I hope to get a lot of feedback and constructive criticism. I have made various changes and additions to the story...
Back