• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ghost Host

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Favorite mission mode character?

Luxord and Marluxia They both have awesome limit breaks! :D
  2. G

Who played

I'm going to start replaying Days on the weekend, but this time, in Proud Mode! 8D
  3. G

Vanitas Unmasked.

According to kostas: ___________________
  4. G

Vanitas Unmasked.

So Sora grew up and ended up looking like Van? Ooooh that would make sense! 8D
  5. G

Vanitas Unmasked.

Wow this is news to me! :O He looks like a goth Sora xD Thanks for sharing!
  6. G

Ven = Kingdom Key? (358/2 days spoiler)

Oh.... Whoops __________________________
  7. G

Really? I'm sure there was a discussion as to who it might be just a month or two ago.
  8. G

358/2 days, saddest KH?

Yeah but 'Sanctuary' came up and I was just like "Wow this game is so sad and amazing! :D"
  9. G

Hmm, I like this theory. It would make a lot of sense if Ven was the Kingdom Key and/or the voice in Sora's Station Of Awakening.
  10. G

358/2 days, saddest KH?

Days was by far the saddest in the series so far. This might sound lame but I almost cried when the credits came up xD
  11. G

secret Boss

I might've said Kefka until I read that. It's likely to be a character from the "mystery game" or KH3. I hope it is :D
  12. G

Fantasia in BBS?

I would like to see a Fantasia world. If I'm not mistaken, isn't Chernabog from Fantasia? Another round with him? Yes please! XD After there is still one more world to be announced.
  13. G

Do you guys think Hades

How could he mistake a guy for a girl? xD
  14. G

Birth by Sleep(collector's edition)?

A small artwork booklet. The soundtrack :3
  15. G

they should make kh2 on other platforms like psp and ds

You really want to down-grade it to psp/ds? What's wrong with it being on ps2?
Back