• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ggpboi9690

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

another tron/ computer thread!yeah!

what the hell is tron anyway, its not a disney movie is it?
  2. G

Simple Question

but not in the same clothes, exept for the em/sv cause he wears a robe.
  3. G

Simple Question

ok first of all its only a video game, second i know riku and ansem are going to be in kh2 because they are main chracters. duh. and ansem even said that he would return. third im not a little kid im probobly twice the size of u, not that that matters, fourth stop bieng so biatchy. and finally...
  4. G

Simple Question

what do u mean what sense does tha make, we havnt seen either two unkowns in actual kh2 game footage trailers, so they are probobly not going to be in the game, god i was just answering your question u dont have to go all biatchy on me.
  5. G

Simple Question

well i wich they were in kh2 because they seem like cool characters, but i highly doubt that they will be, we havnt seen ACTUAl game footage of them in kh2. sorry
  6. G

Everything is coming back to me, the true...

hes definatly talking about chain of memories.
  7. G

Luxord?

he looks like scott stiener(big papa pump) yeah
  8. G

Passion Release Date!

nothing can beat simple and clean.. i think they should have just left the same theme song for all three games.
  9. G

Passion Release Date!

hye i thought u wernt aloud to post release dates unless u had cold hard proff(like a link to a website)
  10. G

What Genres Would You Like To See In KH2?

well lets see. I would like alot of action, a healthy amont of drama, romance, and comedy but not to much comedy that it will take away from the action and drama.
  11. G

im just making sure...

of coarse u need to beat CoM or atleast read EVERYTHUNG that hapened, it even says on the back cover that it links Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts 2. They wouldnt make the game if it wasnt going to be important. And even tough I think Sora's Story was kind of piontless, u still need to know...
  12. G

Theories

what exactly does spam mean on this website, cause from all i can see he only said three words.
  13. G

KH Mobile

Has anyone played Kh Mobile cause if u have can u tell me if its any good or not. Not like im ganna buy it but it just like to know. To me it seems that it has really no point what so ever, but thats just me.
  14. G

Theories

ok ill stop
  15. G

Theories

yeah dude here's my theory, your not ganna have amny friends on this website.
Back