• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

**Destiny islands is part of their destiny**

You all have a good point .It's true that SRK have their own "place"..and DestIslands is that place. ShadowRikuRising,i agree with you about that door.It is proof that DestIslands are connected not only with our trio,but DI are directly affected by light or darkness(like back then in last...
  2. G

I mean that as far as Sora,Riku,Kairi are back there,something from the past could possibly arise...they were away from DestIslands for quite a long time,their new adventure could have its roots back in time,in the past...the past they have forgoten,or ignore i only want to listen to yur...
  3. G

Destiny islands.The place where everything started...where Sora ,Kairi,Riku chose their paths(different and hard for each one) and three of them were changed after following them.Sora was turned into heartless,he got a nobody and became one with him again...Riku gave in his darkness,and fought...
  4. G

Help/Support ► not so friends....

~~Hey buddy,if you don't like what your friends are doing just tell them.You don't have anything at all to hide.You will just say the truth and how you feel.They can like girls and that stuff but staring at them in that way is rude and impolite.Don't feel shy and never hesitate to express your...
  5. G

Battle-button~

~~A new game shall start.A game among us ,a game for us,a game without us. Basic (and only) rule is CLOSE YOUR EYES AND TYPE FASTLY WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT WHATEVER YOUR HAND WILL LEAD YOU... then open yur eyes look at your result and express a certain feeling. don't feel limited to only a line...
  6. G

~~My OrganizationXIII member~~

~~Oh well,this pic I made was supposed to be a common girl but I didn't know whatclothes to make her wear(I was kinda bored to think of it and draw it too)so I put her Organization's XIII cloack.After this obstacle,I couldn't decide about her hair and I ended up making a ...color-mix:thumbup...
  7. G

I was wondering?

~~Well I think that he apologized not only for Kairi but for Namine too....at least partly.i mean Namine is Kairi's nobody.Maybe his 'sorry'was refering to both Kairi and Namine then.Whatever is true,I am sure that as far as Axel had found in Roxa's face a friend....he WAS in position to act...
  8. G

Terra, Ven, and....

Yea...i do think that there must be a reason for not announcing the third playable char...it could b Aqua or the fourteenth memb..It suits to be Aqua because just like you've already said it would be a surprise and because it's time at last to handle a female warrior....I mean Sora ,Roxas,Ven...
  9. G

Who will you play as?

Ven for ever.Dunno I just stuck with him since I saw him frozen in Aqua's arms:cry:......
  10. G

Help/Support ► Ok, Im down again.

Yours too buddy! :thumbup:
  11. G

Help/Support ► Ok, Im down again.

Hey what's wrong with u??You can't just say that u give up!Not now!You're only in your twenties...and full of dreams as far as I can see.The fact that u leave your emotions overfloaded sometimes isn't smth bad...that's the human's nature.Hidding your emtions is the bad plastic thing. Also...
  12. G

Help/Support ► A situation making me feel gloomy...

I'm glad I helped u!:blush: That's the spirit!Never give up....only stand up!! Oops,it sounds like a poem....teehee! Anyway see ya round buddy!!!:thumbsup:
  13. G

Help/Support ► A situation making me feel gloomy...

Hey buddy!Nobody's perfect...at least we try to do our best!Hasn't Kingdom Hearts taught u anything??There is light even in the darkest place.You just CANNOT say u're not good at anything...that's so pessimistic.There are always friends to help u(your family too)Are u sure u've listened to them...
  14. G

Org13...or...Org14???

Hey, guys!I'm so confused.:cursing:Where the heck did she come from??Where was the fourteenth member of organization 13 in kh2?And why is she appearing now?Is she a traitor or the savior of Org:confused: Will she take part in kh3 in the ultimate keyblade war...cause that would be great!What do...
  15. G

Yo,there talk talk time!!!!!

Hello!!!I am new here!!!!!My friend Eliza recommended khi and i am SHOCKED OF THIS DAMN GOOD STUFF! Nice to meet ya,i will try to be a good member. Love to all :thumbsup: ~KH-HOLICS
Back