• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Because who doesn't like Joker?

PT?

I did wind sprints at the end of each practice for football in high school. Depending on how they were set up, hated them or loved them.
    I saw your booty thread and thought I'd tip you off with lock-picking. Get the Skeleton Key - it's an unbreakable lockpick that puts 40 or so on your security.
    Knew it.

Though I never posted a theory about /why/ he looks like Sora, just that I thought he did.
    I was going to, and I actually have the theory saved on my computer. It's just that before I knew it, the game was out, and I didn't know if people had found out yet so I decided not to post it (was going to actually, but the forums crashed as I was posting it and I said "screw it.").

No point in posting it now because it'll either be shot down immediately or (if it's right) people will claim I looked at spoilers when I haven't.
    Either way, I'd like to find out when I get the game, so please don't tell me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back