• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by GeneralCobb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Noooooooo!!!

I completely forgot that Smallville and Supernatural were new episodes, and missed both. Does anyone know if they will be aired again or on any other channel.
  2. G

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

I actually played that part on mute, so know one would hear. My friends also only see the less than awesome parts.
  3. G

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

When I was fighting Xaldin I had gotten him to almost no health with out using a single healing item and without taking much damage, then the on last bit of his health I went through all my potions without getting a single hit in.... I died.
  4. G

i cant get final form!!!

Have you beaten Saix yet, I think your chances are highest in this fight. Every time I played this is when I got it.
  5. G

RAM Question

The front of my computer says I have 512Mb of RAM, but in system properties it says I have 448. Can I still run games that require 512?
  6. G

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

..he's where I am on non fm+.
  7. G

Final Form????

So, pretty much just change forms like crazy until you get it.
  8. G

Sora Heartless Form ...

Going into Final Form drains the points, makes it easier to level it up
  9. G

Talk Radio

Does anyone here listen to talk radio as much as I do, or have you all fallen victim to the Drive-by media. I was unsure where to put this.
  10. G

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

I didn't think anyone used the guides. It ruins the game.
  11. G

Mickey!

what!? You can use mickey.
  12. G

Did anyone else notice...?

As did I.
  13. G

King of Thorns?

Anyone here read King of Thorns. There are only 17 chapters out, and slow in coming, but it's pretty good.