• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by GeneralChaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Teh GC *yay!* Vs. Teh DP *Boo!*

It’s probably just my over-inflated ego talking at the moment, but I reckon I'm gonna kick his... *spares a glance for the Mods and their pathetic little rule* *ahem* ...'butt'. Now, trash talking aside, let's move onto the rules. Rules: Follow the guidelines set by LoC and by Morph. Yeah...
  2. G

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Insider ~ A Comedy Fanfic

Quite a few fans already, I see. Well, you just found yourself another one. I can't help but wonder where all the legendary, although somewhat hated members will show up *coughsilhcough*. Regardless, in so far everything seems to be in order, although I do wish you could make it a bit longer...
  3. G

Zero Sora's Hate Thread (He was asking for it!)

Yeah, he asked for it. He probably deserves it to... ... ... So how many of you lot hate that bi*ch?
  4. G

Space Cadets

Find all you need to know right here: http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/spacecadets/ Well? What do you all think? Is it immoral? Is it funny? Is it just downright stupid? I personally find the idea hillarious, but I'm not everybody, am I? Therefore, I want to know what you...
  5. G

Fanfiction ► Shadow's Heart

... oh well, I never did like Selphie. :D Although this is the longest chapter yet, it seemed like there was less effort put into it compared to the rest of the chapters. I don't know why it feels like that.Regardless, it is a good addition to an already amazing story. Class cliffhanger end to...
  6. G

Oh, quotes from the Lord of the Rings. Now you most definately have my respect. I assume that both Sora and Yuffie are dead. Prehaps even Aerith. Your stories seem to be very anti-light side... I like it. However, if you go so far as to kill the FF7 Cid, then I may well go on a rampage.
  7. G

'Impressive' would be an understatement. You don't see that kind of detail too often around here and especially not in Fan Fics. A story of your own making would truly be a sight to behold.
  8. G

The Fall of the Light.

"Stupid bright lights... do they ever go off!?" Tasama was inches from covering his ears, but it would be wiser not to disrespect a Princess by putting on such a show. Regardless of how whiny, weak and useless she was. He would have to shut her up somehow... prehaps a rag tied around her mouth...
  9. G

Shrek 3

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/s/Shrek-3/index-50845.html Not much info and there was probably already a thread made for this, but I am just so damn happy about this (forgive me for not showing it). I can't think what role Justin Timberlake of all people could possibly have in Shrek, but even he...
  10. G

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy

Much, much better. much. Manys a grammer mistake, but overall fine.
  11. G

... how soon? I grow impatient easily over story updates... *pokes with cattle prod*
  12. G

Lucas Kane..? *cough*Fahernheit*cough*. Heh... but otherwise, I would have tried for a much more climatic end than yours. However, you did say it was just a shorty, so I will let it slide. The end wasn't really explained either. But, other than that, not bad. Please update it as soon as possible.
  13. G

Where to begin...

I don't even know the full story, but that is what is happening. Last week on Thursday morning, a guy in my class called Simon tells me and two other people I know that some huge guy and his two younger brothers had pretty much threatened him just at the Bus Depot where we all meet up. Of...
  14. G

Fanfiction ► Blood Dawn

Even better than I expected, and I was expecting a lot. How long till chapter 6? I can't wait to see how Dagon will talk his way out of that one, if at all...
  15. G

Fanfiction ► Misfortune...

I just wanted to get in another chapter before the weekend, so... CHAPTER 3 The woman threw the body down next to Jake, completely ignoring the scalpel being held against her. When she finally turned to look at him again, she instead looked down at the scalpel being held towards her. "What is...
Back