• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by General Xenos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

BBS (multiple thoughts)

Well i when i saw a trailer/or a pic of BBS (somewhere i cant remember), it had MX in it. MX had said "i was waiting for u to find me, to cross in in between light an dark". I thought about this, (if this hasnt already been said), is it possible that Terra might have thought about becoming a...
  2. G

My Newest BBS Theory(s)

yea although i hate to admit it, i agree with OmniChaos. i still need to somehow find my theory that i posted a while back, i got some new ideas for it.
  3. G

358/2 Days

idk, thats a good question, i'd probably look at other DS games and ask myself if they r voiced too, i dont have a ds so i wudnt know
  4. G

358/2 Days

i'd still wanna use Larxene the most, just spamming her speed attacks are all that is needed to win on a mission :p
  5. G

Birth by Sleep, Awakening by Death...

thats wat i have thinking about too
  6. G

Zexion

well looking at a Luxord thread, i thought maybe i can get a theory on wat Zexion wud be like in 358/2 days
  7. G

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion well people like me dont get christmas or birthday money, of course im working, but with my mom cutting my check ya know savin for college asnd all, i have little to no money to buy a DS
  8. G

BBS Question

thast what im talking about, is Terra talking about Xehanort (scientist) or MX, which asking that to myself sounds like the scientist one, but how can that be???? i just dont know. i dont think Terra was talking about MX because obviously, he's older than Terra so....
  9. G

BBS Question

it saids Terra was wrong in his choice. lol. but what i dont get is, how Terra influence the KK and who it was suppose to pick, does this mean that Terra can issue out Keyblades???
  10. G

BBS Question

well what do u guys think Terra was talking about when u fight him in KH2FM, he said something like "u arent the one i chose" "u arent Xehanort", what can this mean??????
  11. G

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion i still dont see Aqua being the 14th, but anyway if all OrganizationXIII members can be played, does that mean that we might even get to play with the 14th???
  12. G

I want to play KH2: FM

u didnt answer her question though well i'll get an answer if u wont answer her 1.wat type of swap maic? 2.i know u have to buy something else other than swap magic, so what is it? i know Re:com isnt in english, but KH2FM is (cept for those un voiced scenes)
  13. G

BBS and Org. XIII

well knowing all this info, do u think we might learn more about the apprentices and their behaviors in BBS, if they made an appearance???
  14. G

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion thats a freakin long time, what is a good projected release date for U.S. ???
  15. G

Ven Theory

well while i was on the bus home yesterday i was thinking about BBS and i thought to myself could it be possible if Ven was Sora's older brother. let me explain why i think this First off, im only specualting that the reason Roxas looks like Ven is because he (Roxas) is part of Sora hince his...
Back