• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gemini

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gemini

Our Last Night

I love this band. There from New Hampshire and their lead vocalists joined the band at 11 yet the vocals sound great. They have an album out called The Ghost Among Us and it does not disappoint. They will be releasing a record sometime this year on Epitaph. I suggest you check them out if your...
  2. Gemini

358/2 JP Site Updated

I'm really excited now. Larxene looks awesome, and looks like shes going to be a lot of fun to play with Xaldin and those spears are going to be lots of fun :)
  3. Gemini

Most Annoying Boss

Larxene II got on my nerves. Just when I was about to kill her I used a donald card and she was healed because he used lightning. ):
  4. Gemini

Mana-Khemia 2

http://i25.tinypic.com/ao25as.jpg Still waiting for Mana-Khemia to come out, and here they go and announce Mana-Khemia 2. Hopefully this will make its way stateside as well eventually, but I'm a little nervous of that happening considering its getting released for the PS2 still. Hope it gets a...
  5. Gemini

Guess What I Did!

I got Roxas to a lvl 90 in Kh2. Yes, I purchased my life at Wal-mart so it's a little outtawack.
  6. Gemini

TOUGHEST!!!

Xigbar was the toughest for me. Those guns @___@. He really tried my patience.
  7. Gemini

I NEED HELP! please :)

Oh, sorry. Tornado Fusion is Goofy's ability teach it to him and Sora and Goofy will be able to use the limit "Whirli-Goof".
  8. Gemini

I NEED HELP! please :)

Tornado Fusion is your friend. Just don't use it in mid-air or it won't do any extra damage. I went Master Form before time, forgetting completely about that "Wind Beam", so, a lot of time for Master Form was lost because of that. But I was able to get some Learn/Jump and deliver a great deal of...
  9. Gemini

Fanfiction ► Anteria

A fan fic not about Kingdom Hearts. That's a relief. I like this one, though. I'm very curious to see where this story goes.
  10. Gemini

The "I beat KH2" thread

1. Yes 2. Yes 3. Yes 4. Yes 5. Yes Completed all on Proud Mode.
  11. Gemini

Have anyone seen this?

I've never seen that before, whoever did it, did a good job.
Back