Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...
an insult coming from the guy arguing about how people don't like him. arharhar.
Sure, people like you. But let's think for a second. 90% of KHI, including you, are fucking retarded. The other 10% don't like you.
Go rep whore. And stop being so fucking childish.
Proline has been around for like 3 years so i am pretty sure a lot of memebers that were in on the joke knew him. Also the T.O.P guy was Proline so yeah. I had that feeling when I was reading it. Anyway just forget it and laugh of the stupidity.
I will admit not really funny, but it was sort of obvious that it was all fake. Proline tends to joke around a lot + the fact I mean come on you really expect someone to say they are going to kill themselves and tell everyone here? lol