• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ganicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

when did you get final form

I got mine while i was trying to transform into wisdom form in the Xigbar battle.
  2. G

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

I like demyx the most. He is just awesome with his guitar. Rock on! I also like xigbar because he is a cool sniper and his guns look cool.
  3. G

Valor or Wisdom?

overall i like the valor form. The way it feels when you go all combo on heartless and nobodies is cool. But I prefer Wisdom form when a boss battle comes. just going around blasting the heck out of a boss is the greatest! When Multi Heartless or nobodies is in the way i always want valor form...
  4. G

1000 heartless

I loved it! It was awesome but only if you could transform into a driver like valor,wisdom,master,anti, or final while fighting all those heartless would have ROCKED! Boom pow pow BANG!
  5. G

Anti Form-Cool? or Sucky?

Anti form rocked the first time i got it. I was kicking heartless around and destroying everything, but After like the 8th time transforming into it i got sick of it. Anti form is not to be used in boss fights in my oppion. I normally revert back as soon as i get it in a boss battle
Back