• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by gamerobber7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. gamerobber7

Secret scene in KH1?

Well I feel dumb now. xD But still I have played the FM version a couple times and I hadn't seen it before so I'll take solace in that. :p
  2. gamerobber7

Secret scene in KH1?

Let me preface this by saying this is just a short unvoiced scene I came across today. So I'm making my way through a 100% KH1 run on 1.5+2.5 and after finishing Agrabah I headed back to Traverse Town to unlock the Synthesis shop. After doing that I decided to grind a bit and after ending up in...
  3. gamerobber7

(Both collections) How many of you...

I've watched both of them and enjoyed both of them. Of course they're not perfect but I found enjoyment in both.
  4. gamerobber7

News ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

I really enjoyed the novel of the first game so I got this one a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a chance to start it yet (work and currently reading another book) but I am looking forward to reading it!
  5. gamerobber7

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 - BOXART Concept

Very nice! I think it looks really good!
  6. gamerobber7

KH2.8 - How will you start it?

I would like to say I'd play DDD first, Back Cover second, and 0.2 third but I'm not too confident in my ability to put off 0.2 for last. xD
  7. gamerobber7

Enjoying Chain of Memories

Well it's already come out on the GBA, PS2, and PS3. Not sure it needs to be re-released again. :P
  8. gamerobber7

Why did Saix suggest that Roxas should keep a diary?

Same here. I didn't even think about it but Saix would be one of the last people I would expect to tell Roxas to use a diary. As for the reason I imagine it was to help Roxas get his thoughts out and in order and help him acclimate to his new life as a Nobody and Organization member. The real...
  9. gamerobber7

How's everyone enjoying it?

Beat the secret episode yesterday. I enjoyed it but you were right it wasn't too hard (Mine Square is a great move). I didn't die at all against the normal Heartless, though I died twice against the boss because I got careless. I've also started to make my way through the arena missions.
  10. gamerobber7

Optional Bosses advice?

I believe Xemnas(Unknown) is available to fight after you seal the Hallow Bastion Keyhole (after your second visit there). Also elixirs are very useful against Sephiroth as well. Keep in mind that if you do put in the work to beat all of the optional bosses, Ansem is going to be a cakewalk to beat.
  11. gamerobber7

Finished Aqua's story today. Managed to get all the treasure chests and stickers for every character. All the arena missions and extra bosses will come sometime in the near future. Tomorrow I'll play the final episode and secret episode and I can't wait to play the secret episode. It looks awesome.
  12. gamerobber7

Analyzing "The new You" scene in KH2FM with other games in mind. (Also spoilers from DDD and BBS)

Re: Analyzing "The new You" scene in KH2FM with other games in mind. (Also spoilers from DDD and BB Nice attention to detail. I hadn't noticed the color change. I like how you put it that the X "poisoned" the other letters and the whole name changed into that color.
  13. gamerobber7

Very nice! I completely platinumed 1.5 as well. As for 2.5, I've got all the Re:Coded trophies, all but 2 for KH2 (finding all the gummi blueprints and the platinum itself), and I'm still in the middle of playing BBS but I'm not sure I'll get the platinum on it (or at least not anytime soon...
  14. gamerobber7

Defender Shield on First Try!

Very nice! I know that on my 1.5 playthrough I got either the Defender's Shield or the Wizard's Staff on the first enemy and the other took awhile but I can't remember which. I feel like it was the staff (the staff has the same drop rate as the shield right?)
  15. gamerobber7

Congrats! I finished them all myself as well. I actually liked the Marluxia and Zexion fights the most myself. :P I'd say Sai'x and Larxene were the toughest for me (Lexaeus was for a while until I realized the trick to beat him). LW is possible but you do have to fight him enough to learn his...
Back