• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Gabranth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gabranth

Unbirth Symbol Theory

The way I interpret the unbirth symbol is that the x over the heart shape broken into three pieces shows that these beings lack all three things necessary for life, namely body, soul and heart. I, like many others think they are made up somehow from memories.
  2. Gabranth

The Secret of Castle Oblivion

I don't think MX made the blue KH, perhaps he was trying to use the pohs to find the KH of world hearts.
  3. Gabranth

Sorry I'm a little slow on the anagrams, what is pohs?
  4. Gabranth

I was reading through the new Nomura interview and also the Director's Secret Report when I was struck with an idea. Okay so this got me really thinking about how CO is related to MX then I realized something interesting. The word that Nomura used to talk about the construction of CO was...
  5. Gabranth

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

I think MX was using CO to create keyblades, assuming that keyblades have some root in the memories of a person. Every time we got a new keyblade in KH, it was reminiscent of something that Sora experienced.
  6. Gabranth

Xion, Just a thought

Alright, with the whole Unbirth thing disproved, that would lead me to only one final conclusion. I bet she is like the Riku that Vexen made in COM. A being made up Sora's memories! Also, I don't want to read anything that is going to spoil anything for me when I play the English version of the...
  7. Gabranth

A BBS Think Tank for Theorists

Yes, that is exactly how I feel. Like how we should of known that Roxas was Sora nobody so long ago before kh2 . I think that the DS is the missing link in who the young Xehanort is. I agree with this. If Xemnas was trying to regain a heart by using the KH of people's hearts, then perhaps MX...
  8. Gabranth

If a keyblade can choose its wielder then perhaps the keyblades themselves are some kind of a being.
  9. Gabranth

If they were always there, then would the keyblades have always been around too?
  10. Gabranth

3. Unbirths, what happened to them? Do you think that in BBS all the worlds are still connected? That instead of using corridors of darkness and gummi ships, one could literally walk from world to world. If that was the case, then maybe the disappearance of the unbirths was caused when the...
  11. Gabranth

Hello everyone who cares to join this thread! If your're like me, then one of the things you love about KH is the room it allows for speculation and theory making. Like many others, I enjoy posting and reading theories on these forums. However, lately I'v began to realize something. The fact...
  12. Gabranth

Keep up the good work!

I hadn't been on these forums for a long time prior to today, but after finally returning, the site looks great. Everything is very clean and organized. It's ease of use is very good and I just want to thank everyone who keeps the forums up and running smoothly. Very good work.
  13. Gabranth

Advertisement's that Promote Stupidity?

Have you ever noticed how most ad campaigns say something along the lines of: In a nationwide survey, 9 out of 10 people prefer this product over this product, to prove that they have superior merchandise. Well, if the majority of people are stupid, why would you want to do what the majority...
  14. Gabranth

Xion, Just a thought

Was this in an Interview? I am not too up to date on some of this stuff, I'd appreciate a reference.
  15. Gabranth

Are the new KH games paving the way to KH3

Do you think 358/2 and BBS are just side stories that will help us to understand better the main KH storyline, or are they meant to serve as the foundation of KH3? I hope it's the latter.
Back