• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fuzzyhunter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

How does each character play?

I don't know, like I said, i didn't make the list, and I'm too lazy to turn on the game right now to check it.
  2. F

Do you like the Panel System more than the regular way of getting stronger.

I loved the idea of the fully customizable system, because it really enabled the customization of the characters other than Roxas is mission mode. Because of all of the different playstyles, the panel system helped adapt to all characters.
  3. F

How does each character play?

This was not mine, copyed/pasted from GameFAQs, from angrywalrus13: (doesn't include secret characters) Xemnas: Max HP: 6 Strength: 8 Defense: 4 Magic: 8 Attack Speed: 5 Critical Rate: 4 Critical Revision: 5 Xigbar: Max HP: 4 Strength: 3 Defense: 3 Magic: 3 Attack Speed: 10 Critical Rate: 1...
  4. F

When does it pick up?

Story-wise, it really doesn't until close to the end, when everything starts to come together. But when it gets good, it gets really good.
  5. F

Secret Chars

The first 4 are unlocked by ranking up, not by the day you've reached, it just tends to work that way.
Back