Recent content by FudgemintGuardian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FudgemintGuardian

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 receives nominations for Best Score/Music and Best RPG at The Game Awards

I'm so conflicted. I want KH3 to win based on my feelings for the franchise, but I don't like KH3. lol Though it being nominated is still cool.
  2. FudgemintGuardian

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Thaaaank yoooou! Dark-type would work great.
  3. FudgemintGuardian

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

The untapped potential of Santa Claus knowing of everyone in existence.
  4. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Richard Epcar confirms recording for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re:Mind DLC

I mean, maybe? It being a "wild card", i.e. a "Nomura ex machina card" means it could do anything, but it'd be such a waste to use the card like this and a little redundant when someone like Joshua could already know of Sora's death and bring him to Shibuya himself.
  5. FudgemintGuardian

That's the kinda of awkwardness I live for. I just thought of this over at Twitter, but I'm now convinced the wild card is a blank card from the original Chi that'll let Sora draw power from someone. That the power could be from anyone is what makes it a wild card.
  6. FudgemintGuardian

I'm assuming Sora's in Shibuya thanks to Joshua, so it probably goes pretty far.
  7. FudgemintGuardian

There's at least three ways off the top of my head Ansem, and Xemnas of course, can return. 1. Their hearts took residence in Terra's 2. They're in the Final World 3.
  8. FudgemintGuardian

How would you react if…?

I'd be excited as frick. At first I'd think how the concept may not be as appealing now as it might have back then, but I think even more could be done with it now. How would you react if Kingdom Hearts received an animated series on Disney+, but was an alternate story using the characters and...
  9. FudgemintGuardian

KH without Xemnas is like spaghetti without noodles.
  10. FudgemintGuardian

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Galarian Dustox will be up later tonight. EDIT: And now it is! Thank you!!!!! I hated that I can't get the Facilier DE right outside of that sketch, but I'm happy you like the concept!
  11. FudgemintGuardian

Prequels and flashbacks are always a possibility.
  12. FudgemintGuardian

We knew Terranort appears in at least a couple new scenes but not whether he spoke in them, so this is great to hear. Hope Ansem has new scenes too. Shit, this hurt since Ansem's gone now. ;A;
  13. FudgemintGuardian

(SPOILERS) Union X: Something received

She does have an illusion power as shown when she transformed into one of the other Foretellers eons ago in the story, so it's not off the table that she's using it again.
  14. FudgemintGuardian

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Patch 1.06 adds "Special" to title menu

"Various issues have been fixed" might as well mean "we're pretty sure we fixed something, but we're not sure what."
  15. FudgemintGuardian

Future outfits

I figured that because they're black and stuff, but I was just giving my reason for not liking them.