• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
FudgemintGuardian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I might be able to refresh your memory a bit. Hikaru no Go is about a boy named Hikaru who along with a friend of his comes across a go board in his grandpa's attic. Hikaru thinks he sees blood on the board and tries to clean it off (I think that's how it goes) and he meets the ghost of a notorious tutor of the Fujiwara clan.

The tutor, Fujiwara no Sai committed suicide after being wrongfully accused of cheating during a game of Go. So, Hikaru and Sai make a pact that he will help Sai pass on by playing the ultimate Go move since Hikaru's predecessor passed away before playing the move that would help Sai move on.
    I am trying to save up money to fix up my PS4. I am kind of nervous about taking it into the shop, because what if they have me throw it like my former 3DSXL. By the way, have you ever heard of Hikaru no Go or Jyu-Oh-Sei?
    I am going to a food drive today. I doubt it's going to mean anything since I woke up in a real foul mood at four this morning. The dream consisted of my mom's late boyfriend telling me how worthless I am and pretty much keeping me under lock and key. I am still trying to recover from that nightmare. I also keep pacing back and forth. I might want to go to the gym today. I might also want to look at bus schedules to see when I can get there and when they stop running.
    Did you decide on a title yet for the game? I vote the "Tenebrand (subtitle) Awakening"
    I didn't, which really stinks! I keep getting passed up because someone else has better qualifications and possibly because of stupid computers.
    Also, the news on my bing page were reporting on a possible government shutdown. Some people were happy about it, but not me. Especially, since I am reliant on government assistance. One of them was my maintenance man, he said that I would still receive my government check since everything is computer automated. The other one was someone that I ship my packages through. He said that I could save ten percent of it and get out the country. Of course, I live in New Mexico, which is the poorest state in the country and I wanted to stick around to make things work. I haven't had a vacation since moving here back when I was sixteen and living on my own since I was nineteen.
    I just thought of something. I wonder how Clopin would look in an Organization XIII coat in addition to his execution cap, but in black.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back