• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
FudgemintGuardian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have a few Mushrooms of Mushroom XIII left to beat. I have a few left in The World That Never Was, Twilight Town, Radiant Gardens and one left in Port Royal.
    A little bit, I am trying to catch up on Youtube videos. I also worked some on my Litten drawing. I am wondering how I can make the black darker and also what background should I use.
    Well, I am also trying to level up Limit Form which is taking a long time to level up. I have been searching for videos for the best way to level up Limit Form and Summons.

I also been thinking about my own Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. I have a theory that the reason why Xehanort inherited Luxu's keyblade was because of a corrupted keyblade. The keyblade called Always Late belonged to Iz, a young boy spirited away to Daybreak Town by Foreteller Invi along with his younger sister, Rid.

Always Late was corrupted by the Master of Masters, his plan was to have an apprentice of Luxu surpass the master and get rid of him. Xehanort was that apprentice and he killed Luxu and took up Luxu's keyblade, of course Eraqus either didn't know about Luxu's death or refused to believe it.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I managed to level up Master, Wisdom, and Valor Forms to level seven. Final Form is level five, Limit Form is level four and Summons are at level two.
    I just don't get why everyone is so quick to jump on you. I saw someone on Deviantart complain about people deciding to not read the rules. I replied with, "Welcome to the real world!" Then, I got told, "That comment was unnecessarily. Don't be a dick!"

Yes, I know my comment was unnecessary and I shouldn't have been sarcastic, but did that person really have to be so thin-skinned? Nobody can take a joke. If you take humor, then you're the enemy of everyone and you should go hang yourself, because humor is oppression.
    It's okay. I understand. I had some drama that just went down. One of my neighbors called another one of my neighbors a drug dealer and "You owe me money. " I have my doors locked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back