• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Frozen_Melody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Days manga, chapter 2

Fantastic Chapter! Made my day for sure (: Thanks a lot. Though, Lexeaus is number 5, and here it says he's number 6.. Just thought i'd point that out. Umm, yeah.
  2. F

Is anyone else Pissed off over Days and no wifii?

Oh god, it's just wifi. And just a hint, learn to spell, people might take you more seriously.
  3. F

Attention Computer Nerds!

Seeing as there's no 358/2 Days forum yet, this must go here... Recently downloaded a leak of... Some sort... Which has a patch of... Some sort... Help executing the patch so as the leak will work? Much appreciated.
  4. F

Did you like this game?

Yeah, but not just because of that, I actually preferred the storyline, and the graphics are better.. /Shrugs/ I don't know, but KH1 for me was like 'ehhh..' and KH2 was more like 'OMG11 I FEEL SO NOOBEH AND *stares at screen* MUST FINISH1' ...so yeah...
  5. F

Did you like this game?

I actually liked it better then the first =/ I don't know why =( Organization XIII are teh awesome (: But there in COM too..so hmm..
  6. F

Jesse McCartney

I personally love his voice, but dislike him. So i'd like him to do Roxas (:
  7. F

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

Damn that's one awesome theory.
  8. F

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

Well, I personally prefer Marluxia/Larxene, and I ship that way. Besides, Axel belongs to Roxas XD (Oh, shoot the little fangirl) Just because Roxas isn't in COM doesn't mean he doesn't exi- He doesn't exist does he.. well damn.
  9. F

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Theory

Maybe /2 is half a day? Idk.
  10. F

Isn't Marluxia amazing!?

Eh, I like him.. But he was way too easy to beat at the end. D: I Was expecting to die at least once. or twice.. or 50 times... (As I always do on boss battles) But I didn't even die once -.- But yeah, I do like his characterization and all that jazz. And his hair is like mine o.o *except...
  11. F

Hi :)

Uhm, Hello! I'm Frozen_Melody (Yes, yes, I know it's horrible, but what can you do?) What do people write in this things? I'm 13, a girl, and I like Kingdom Hearts. State the obvious why don't I? I'm kinda shy.. or reserved a bit.. I guess.. Well, until I get to know a person. Even through...
  12. F

358/2 thought

oo nice =D I like it but it's probably just a coincidence, yadda yadda, no one needs my input -.-
Back