• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Foxx5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Sanctuary

I dunno. I really like the Japanese version alot better, it sounds weird in English. But great find:D
  2. F

How much will you play?

Well... I think I had already decided that I'm gonna get some chips, already made ramen and some soda in my room and play non-stop.
  3. F

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

He's... doing better than I would have expected. Even though it might only be a rumor, I wanna see how this thing comes out. And Sora's voice is good, I think theyre doing a good job with his.
  4. F

KH2 cosplay

It's hard to find good cosplay outfits nowadays. If you don't want to make it, then try it on Google... maybe?
  5. F

Kingdom Hearts 2 goes platinum

Congratulations Square!!!:D P.S. I hope its not a prequel
  6. F

For Kairi fanboys...

AHAHAHAHAHA thats hilarious. Why did you post these?
  7. F

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

I've watched the opening movie, But I absolutley refuse to watch the ending and anyone who has should be ashamed.:mad:. You're ruining your expirerence with KH2, and when you know what happens at the end, your not playing the game for storyline. The opening didn't have any spoilers anyway...
  8. F

Farfetched KH2 theory, I want your opinion

That was the best theory I've heard out anyone from anywhere ever. It's so in depth and It's seriously pure genious mixed with a load of philosophy. I, personally, could strongly agree with that idea, and I think it would make a GREAT storyline for KH2. If this is what square-enix (and Disney)...
  9. F

Having Weired Thoughts Lately???

It'll be really hard to resist for me, I mean I'll probably sit for hours with the mouse on the link.:p
  10. F

bhk's real name

Yeah.. so I got an email from the site, so it's the truth probably. It was an announcement, and I don't think the owners lie.
  11. F

Diz Really Is Ansem!!!!!!!!

DiZ is and isn't Ansem. DiZ is just another side of Ansem, but it all depends which. But he's not exactly Ansem from KH1
  12. F

riku and the orginization

That'll be answered in KH2
  13. F

*New KH2 Jump Scan!!*

Nice. But Auron without his sunglasses? and his flask? what happened?
  14. F

Secret Area

There isn't a secret Place. If there is then give us screen shots.
  15. F

which villains do u think will come back in KH2

I hope Oogie Boogie and sephiroth will be back.
Back