• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fox Fire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Enemy Cards....

Which ones do you have equipped Me? Gargoyle Riku Black Fungus Fire Boost
  2. F

Playing as Riku

True, but you can only use sleights in dark mode and if you can never get into dark mode or are in for a short time then your pretty much screw'd and Sora has the ability to modify your deck. Im not saying though that the boss deck could beat a deck that someone put together as Sora though
  3. F

Deaths?

Vexen too, when Axel finished him off in Twilight town and Larexene was a bit surprised more than scared when Sora killed her
  4. F

Playing as Riku

i really liked it, although it kinda sucked on some card worlds when you got a crappy deck But the boss deck kicked ass and actually made things too easy
  5. F

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

Larexene II definately
  6. F

Help to Beat Vexen I

I really just leveled up alot and used alot of powerfull fire cards like Firaga Break and just regular Firaga and added a fire boost in too. A couple of item cards plus some cures and your good
  7. F

any secret to getting the aquatank

Use alot of Looming, and Teeming cards and really just keep isolating the enemy you want. Sometimes if i try to get a particular card i can get lucky and get it within a few battles, other times it takes me alot longer
  8. F

what were you thinking at the begining

I enjoy the cut sceens espically from KH I
  9. F

Is Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories super easy?

My very first play though of the game i had alot of trouble and couldn't organize a good deck but now i find all the battles to be quite easy
  10. F

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Larexene II and Riku IV gave me the most trouble cuz they are so dam fast. But the Gargoyle enemy card really helps in tough battles (Vanish)
  11. F

Hi People!!

Hi people im a newbie here
Back