• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fortissimo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, it's certaintly better then the cliche black!!lol
    So what cool things do you want to do?like white water rafting(which is AWSOME!!) Bungy-jumping (wanna do it!) and stuff like that!
    Me, too I'm just afraid of having a very boring life.
    Hey if I got shoved into a cubical with people always stealing my red stapler I'd do the same thing!lol
    Well, I still have another year and a half to figure it out!So there is still hope!
    It's never to late to get an awsome job, so even if either of us end up 'the guy with the red stapler' There's hope!
    Sounds interesting.
    My worst fear is that I will end up in a cubical.(Ever seen that movie Office Space?THAT is my worst nightmare)
    I know that, it's just that I had my sights on being a lawyer since I was 13, and I'm not sure I want to do something else!I mean, I think I just got bored of wanting to be a lawyer.(I mean how many times do you think those people bungy-jump or hanglide?)
    I'm thinking about doing a program called 'collage for a weekend' where you go to collage...for the weekend, and act like a student. I'm trying to get into one at Liberty, but everytime my church plans one it gets cancelled from lack of particepents.
    I'm interestised in lots of things, computer graphics (like a game designer), Law (like lawyer stuff), I'm interested in medical stuff too (but I'm iffy on the touching sick people thing), I like little kids, playing video games, I'm interested in history, I've always wanted to write books too. Just lots of things, it's hard to choose!
    Yes, I'm considering almost every collage out there!I REALLY want to go to Liberty University (It's in Lynchburg, VA)
    Altou I'm not sure What I'll major in!
    lol, I've never been able to do that!My mom scans it and looks at every detail!Wish my mom would stop with the homework already!Did you know I STILLL have spelling?!?!I'm a junior!!It's stupid!!!
    Free A's!lol I could go for a few too!
    I mean seriously, what is the deal with any sort of homework in the first place?Is it so teachers can make your life MORE boring?!?!?!?
    Me too
    For me it happens alot, I wonder if it's because all the school and constent homework is throwing me off.It feels like days never end!And I'm homeschooled so what's up with homework anyway?!?!?!?!?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back