• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fortissimo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I can understand that, I would love to live in Mississippi where I was born for a few years. I've never actually seen it since we moved when I was like 10 months old
    Hmm, there are things I miss about Italy, but I like it here too.
    But if I had had to choose while I was in Italy whether to move to the USA without knowing my current freinds, I would have stayed (I know that dosen't make much sence but still)
    Loved it!We used to live in Italy so we went and visited everything!(except Rome, but whatever)
    I would love to go see it again!
    Ugg, I always hated them too, specially when I saw the beginning of Final Destination.
    When I was little I thought turbalence was when people shot at you so it freaked me out bad!
    Yah, the smell is great but don't you feel so sorry for the worms?They crawl onto concreate to fry in the sun later
    Well, I don't get outside much, so the rain isn't bothering me, I kinda like rain anyway, it just makes the world seems cleaner afterward
    Nope, I've been freezing all winter, I'm currently enjoying the 65-70 degree warmth. (I live in VA)
    I just do like the thought, I can bearly stand heights and that tips me over the edge (I mean it looks like your just holding onto a kite for dear life!)
    lol, I won't!!If I do all the stuff I want to do there will be nothing left!lol
    I'd do all the stuff you listed, except hang glide!lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back