• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fortissimo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• if u have an account there, yes, because u have to get a link of the drawing to post it
    lol, My skills haven't improved at all ^_^
    One time I lost my skillet CD and looked for it so I could listen to it on my way to summer camp but I couldn't find it and when I can back it wa sitting in the middle of my bed!
    I know!I mean I'll lose something and search for it major time but give up fter a while, then I'll find it a few months later and get so excited.
    Dont you hate it when you look for something so hard that you miss it?Like you'll look someplace but don't see it but it's really there
    lol
    What I really hate about moving is that I break one thing every time I move!It's like a curse or something!
    :D i'm a soprano, and I sing 2nd harmony when I need to just because i'm too lazy to go for the high notes ahaha.
    ahahha band people. all my friends are in band. weirdos, the lot of them. ;D
    i'm in choir myself xD
    hope you have fun <3
    terrifying, actually. family issues <_<

but it's getting better, and i'm looking forward to the weekend!

what about you?
    Yuck me too
    But my dad just got offered a promotion here, so we might move into a different house, but that won't effect much, we would still go to the same stuff
    Nope, I go to collage in a year, So I'm on strike, I refuse to move until I go to collage. We've lived here for a couple of years, I don't want to move and have to make all new freinds the year before I move out!
    Oh no not at all
    Let's see, I was born in Mississippi moved to tennesssee, moved to texas were we had my brother, moved back to tennessee, moved to virgina, moved to Italy, moved to Arizona THEN we moved back to virgina
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back