Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fortissimo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well usually I tell myself "I get to go to school" so it seems less forced, but yeah.

You live in Egypt, right?
    I get fridays off so I'm just passing the time. Or looking for something to do.

Don't thank me, just pass it forward :)
    I was performing with an Open Class corps this passed summer (basically, as I've been with corps on that level since 2005 when it was still Div II/III). So I was at World Class finals in Indianapolis. Ended up watching Crown, Bluecoats, and Cavies from the press box. :p
    I never thought I'd see a DCI thread around here.... Too bad there aren't too many familiars on the site.
    Wow, you sound talanted. thats so cool. seriously. annd congrats, Captain. haha.
    well I hav a guitar, but I cant play. wish i could but i just dont know how.
    annd the money issue. it sucks but than again thats pretty much work in general. haha.
    see the way I see it is i sit at my job and think "this will get me into the movies next week" or "Birth by Sleep...just fivee more days." hahaha
    Loll I wish I had work. my hours got cut this week though. and of all weeks! you're in a band? what kindo music do you guys play. haha and yes.
    I am extremely excited and anticipating the arrival of BbS. I was hoping to get my guide this week, but the internet lied to me sooo i have to wait till the 7th. no surprise there.
    hahaha sounds too cool to be true. and I geuss I'm good. this week is draggin by though.
    Loll. and I have nothing to doooooo
    Just got your reply to my intro thread. Nah, I don't have any audio for me playing yet, but I plan to put up some guitar videos on my new youtube channel soon, along with some instructional/riff videos :p
    Yus, indeed. =3= I forgot what it's like to be in a classroom, so it shall be an amusing experience to go back and all~

XD So you're not a big fan of school? Not that I can really blame ya...
    Hehe, really? =w= That's good to know.
    I actually can't wait to go back to public school, 'cause I've been homeschooled for two years now. 8D;
    Sweet! i would suck at trying to sculpture. I would never have the much patience.
    lol photography is fun! hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6