• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Form Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Form Oblivion

The next game might simply be called Kingdom Hearts X

It does.....but........the only difference between Kingdom Hearts X (IV) and Kingdom Hearts X (chi) would be the font of the X lol It would be a little strange for them to be so similar.
  2. Form Oblivion

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Wow, that update was..........I don't know what to say!
  3. Form Oblivion

KHUX ► Preview for the final story update (5/31)

I wonder how long this will be........
  4. Form Oblivion

Is anyone else concerned about how Phase 2 is going to be handled?

She definitely did say something like that. That's not the only time there's been bad words in KH. I think the English localization is strict with language, because in some other KH games I've heard that there have been curse words including 'hell' in the Japanese version (if I remember...
  5. Form Oblivion

Which game had the more entertaining/ interesting Organization XIII members KH2 or Re: Chain of Memories?

Definitely Re:CoM. Most of the members [in Re:CoM] were interesting; on the contrary, the ones in KH2 were boring in my opinion.
  6. Form Oblivion

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

Hmm...I'm thinking he fell asleep with the rest of the Dandelions. Maybe he'll appear one day in a future game!
  7. Form Oblivion

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

There hasn't been anything confirmed. If he has any connection to the ancient past, I'm thinking he might have something to do with the very first Keyblade War (the one when the MoM was a kid) or he met the MoM some time in the present, but probably not anything with to do with UX. It'd be...
  8. Form Oblivion

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

I totally went bonkers with this update. The idea that Strelitzia could be resurrected (in a way) through her data never came across my mind. Nomura will never cease to surprise me! The fact that there are six Darknesses is also very interesting. But......uhhh...is that KHIII Secret Report 11...
  9. Form Oblivion

KHUX ► Preview for April 2021 story update

If it even comes out this time :ROFLMAO:
  10. Form Oblivion

What did ur parents do or how did they react when you came out to them? And how do you express yourself?

Mmm....not really. Like once the kid matures, they start questioning things, if what they're taught is true or not. Then other people question them, which really gets their mind working. I guess it depends on the person.
  11. Form Oblivion

Huh. Huh!! Very interesting.
  12. Form Oblivion

E3 in june..

I've never seen that before. Thank you for getting me excited :ROFLMAO:
  13. Form Oblivion

Apparently lol. Wonder what she's been doing this whole time.
  14. Form Oblivion

KHUX Remake as an MMO

How about no KHUX remake at all? I love the whole entirety of the game (except Agrabah, can't bear to listen to that music). Don't really see why SE would spend money on doing something like that
  15. Form Oblivion

What did ur parents do or how did they react when you came out to them? And how do you express yourself?

Hmm....I'm still not sure where exactly this is. I'll find it one day. That's totally your decision. But please don't get me wrong; I'm not going to hate you.
Back