• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by forcecommander

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

The Dark Solidier

It's an interesting theory but we truly just won't know until the game comes out. Personally I don't like to dabble in theories other than what I thought when I saw the BBS special ending to KH2 Final Mix (which was MX and Terra fuse and lose their memories until Xemnas is born then he regains...
  2. F

bbs maybe the the same.....

I want to see Traverse Town, Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion (maybe the name changes during the course of the game, i think that would be cool, but probably not since the name changes because of Xehanort, they could have an ending scene after the credits about that). None of the Disney worlds...
  3. F

Ven's keyblade and growth system

I always felt the way Ven held the keyblade was kinda cool. It was unique. But I'm sure there are certain actions where he just holds it differently and that is mixing in the pictures. I agree that you're probably just reading into the whole thing too much.
  4. F

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

Maybe playing the game will help to the understanding of the name of the game, I always just figured that Roxas was in the organization for about half a year. Not figuring time for Xemnas to find him and Roxas leaving. I could be wrong, it was just the first thing that came to my mind when I...
  5. F

BBS Multiplayer - Versus or Co-op?

Re: Versus or Co-op? I would much rather have co-op, it just seems that having a versus would be difficult and weird, especially for Kingdom Hearts, Co-Op makes a lot more sense.
  6. F

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

Re: Whos importing 358/2 days? It isn't worth paying more to import a game you can't understand and when it isn't far off from Japan, importing games that aren't even coming to America isn't worth the hassle.
  7. F

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Rumor

Haha, Rico, Rikku's half-Mexican Step-Brother.
  8. F

Destiny Islands

Well Kairi wasn't an experiment, Sora had that vision of her Grandma telling her an old story when her heart was in him, but they have to bring her into this as well, maybe that can be like the beginning, finding out why Kairi appears on the Island, and having them get caught up in a bunch of...
  9. F

Hello

Hello, I started a profile because I love Kingdom Hearts and these forums looked really cool for a person who loves KH. Hope to have fun on these forums and see you guys around.
  10. F

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I was in 6th grade, saw some commercials and was like damn, I need to get in on that action, bought the game, and my life was changed.
  11. F

Something i notticed about Xion

OK this stuff is just getting way to confusing, I'm just going to wait for the game to come out and find out without blowing my mind thinking about theories for half a year.
Back