• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FlyingTomato1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

I'm Back ^-^

hi guys!!!! ^.^ i'm back from pwning my algebra course. a lot of things have changed here, which is pretty cool. =D I hope i'll make friends with all the new membrs and meet up with any of you that I knew and forgot about ^-^ <33333333333333
  2. F

I'm leaving *waits for screams of joy*

Yes, I'm leaving. isn't that great =D!!!! Well, anyways I'm sorry for anything stuipd i've done ...Which is about everything >_>...zomg i'm such a super n00b xD Anyways i's like to say bye to all my friends..i'd make a list..but i don't feel like it >=P. I might come back but thats not likely...
  3. F

Fanfiction ► Would You Spare A Tear For A Demon?

o.o really scary. it's really good though ^.^ <_< and maybe a little twisted.but in a good way >.<
  4. F

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

Liek omg =O Super post. Another chance for people to read the fic again!!!I thought there was gonna be a WTH 3 or something o.o
  5. F

Equation Theory to Ignorance

If ignorance is a bliss does this mean that n00bs are blissed? Igorant=Bliss and n00b=Ignorant? Enlighten me please.
  6. F

Fanfiction ► ~*Dreams May Fade*~

I do have more D: and today is sunday >.< school tommorrow nooooo! after a boring spring break D: Anyway coffee and monkey?The worlds most expensive coffee is found inside of monkey dung :eek:
  7. F

Hey everybody miss me ^-^???? Srry i havent been posting i had lots of exams :( But i have caught up on all 3 pages i missed ^-^ Keyblade Smitey the fic is for anyone that likes it unless Noezel says for them to leave D:
  8. F

Fanfiction ► Catch me as I fall...

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG O_O I missed so many chappies gahhh!!!!!!!!>.< And ph didnt i pm the sig i made for you last month ._. well if you still want it >.>---> http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/FlyinTomato1/CMAIFcopy.jpg <.< if you dont want it thats kool xD :3 its been a long time and i was not...
  9. F

Potter Puppet Pals

Well most of you may know about this video for those of you who do then watch it Rated OA for Outrageuosly Amuesing http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/ Great ones to watch are: Trouble at Hogwarts Bothering Snape Sexy Snape Emmy's Christmas Gift Muggle Pants Supa Dance Mix Very funny xD *watches...
  10. F

The Wedding OF RedHarry123 and Engulfed

Behold the awesomeness wedding of redharry and engulfed :D Groom:Engulfed Bride:redharry123 Best Man:Kaptain Kool Best Lady:Noezel7 edit:due to circumstance i dont really know what to put here until red and engulfed decide lawlzors ^-^
  11. F

Rate the Profile Above You

Simple just do what the title tells you to do ._. :D
  12. F

Srry i havent posed in such a looooonnnngggggg time :( life is very busy now a days CRCT is coming up >.< Need to train for orchestra all that jazz you know? All Noels chappies pwnz j00 ^-^ edit;Who wants some spaz juice? *drinks* WEEEEEE!!!@.$!*jumps up and down**runs in circles*
  13. F

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X: Shattered Destiny

ooh good updatey watey ^-^ *pops knuckles* u better have read mine kn or else. you promised and you havent kept up your end of the the um...pudding stick!:D
  14. F

Fanfiction ► A World Undivided;Seprate Ways(Cont.)

*jumps up and down* :3 thankies for da compliement but this isnt a riku fic lawl :D if you read the first fic then you'd know what i mean its called Kingdom Hearts;A World Undivided
  15. F

Fanfiction ► A World Undivided;Seprate Ways(Cont.)

Mwhahaha!Chappie time!:3 ....................... Riku woke up and found himself blindfolded and tied up somewhere. Riku;What?Where am I? He tried to break free of his bindings but they where very tight. Riku;Damn it! Voice;Stop struggling. *kicks riku* (zomg!he kicked him!o.o) Riku hits a wall...
Back